JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And your head on a swivel!!! I don't know what its like first hand in AZ but the west coast is a sh!t show!!! 14 days and I am on the road to AZ gonna take the high desert through Nevada and Idaho because I will be damned If I am going anywhere near a big city!!!

Last year when I was going to different cities looking for work (I was intent on getting out of CA!) I had an interview up near Reno, after which I drove over into CA to visit my brother (who lives up in Gold Country) this was during the blackouts. Yea, he had been without power for over a week, most of the people trying to get gas in Grass Valley were friendly and accommodating locals, all trying to make it through the crisis. When my thoughts turned to the debate about driving south through the central valley back to Los Angeles, or taking the 2-hour detour to drive back into Nevada, it was quickly decided I would be returning via US395. Which ended up being a very good call on my part.

That really makes ya think, makes me feel better knowing there are some real Americans out there,, come on silent majority let the rest know you still got their backs,

That really makes ya think, makes me feel better knowing there are some real Americans out there,, come on silent majority let the rest know you still got their backs,
I am old and not very trusting, doing what I have done I am not sure the sheeple will notice until we are the people hiding for decades.

A long time ago, in a country far far away, I got to spend some time with some really scary dudes doing some pretty scary stuff, my self becoming a very scary dude in time!
We have been at war since 1986 almost continuously, and that has produced a YUGE number of highly trained, combat experienced dudes who haven't forgotten all they learned, plus, if they remember that Oath they swore and continue to hold to it, they would make for an extraordinary resistance to anything!
We are among you, quietly going about our lives, you don't see us, you have no idea how many of us there are, or what we are capable of, and only when you push us will we strike back, then you will know only that which we allow you to know! We are the Veterans, We fought, we bled, and gave all we had to give, and we are still here! When the time comes, (and it will come,) WE will be the ones to stand and say NO, we will be the ones to take up arms and lead, we will be the ones to train the people and turn them into that which you most fear, Resistance!

Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken!

New resident, from Oregon to Arizona. Multiple workers from paint contractors, well repair all carrying to my residence. Trips to grocery and hardware store see multiple patrons with open carry. Visited local campaign office and one of the workers had a 1911 on his hip. Both men and women in public places. Sort of gives peace of mind and comfort.

Which ended up being a very good call on my part.
I drive for FedEx Ground. I see US 395 from where US 395 crosses I-80 in Reno all the way down to where it meets I-15 at Adelanto. I was thinking about it yesterday: I get to drive this road six days a week, versus going over Donner Pass and into Sacto and San Franfreako. I go down to Rialto or to City of Industry, three round-trips per week. Takes all day, so I spend the night in my sleeper. Back up the next day, then the night at home in my own bed. Pays really well; the most I have ever made in my 26 years as a driver.

I drive for FedEx Ground. I see US 395 from where US 395 crosses I-80 in Reno all the way down to where it meets I-15 at Adelanto. I was thinking about it yesterday: I get to drive this road six days a week, versus going over Donner Pass and into Sacto and San Franfreako. I go down to Rialto or to City of Industry, three round-trips per week. Takes all day, so I spend the night in my sleeper. Back up the next day, then the night at home in my own bed. Pays really well; the most I have ever made in my 26 years as a driver.
I drove 395 from the south end off the 15 to the Canadian border on the way to the house one spring, beautiful country.

A long time ago, in a country far far away, I got to spend some time with some really scary dudes doing some pretty scary stuff, my self becoming a very scary dude in time!
We have been at war since 1986 almost continuously, and that has produced a YUGE number of highly trained, combat experienced dudes who haven't forgotten all they learned, plus, if they remember that Oath they swore and continue to hold to it, they would make for an extraordinary resistance to anything!
We are among you, quietly going about our lives, you don't see us, you have no idea how many of us there are, or what we are capable of, and only when you push us will we strike back, then you will know only that which we allow you to know! We are the Veterans, We fought, we bled, and gave all we had to give, and we are still here! When the time comes, (and it will come,) WE will be the ones to stand and say NO, we will be the ones to take up arms and lead, we will be the ones to train the people and turn them into that which you most fear, Resistance!

Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken!

fight me if you wish.jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top