JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who here likes to puff on the occasional stogie? I've found I enjoy 1-2 per week in the spring and fall here in AZ. I've grown fond of the Olivas (Series G, V, & X). I'm also a fan of the new "Nub" they are making. I don't enjoy smoking one for more than 30-40 minutes so the shorter and fatter for me the better.

Oh yeah, right here! Love a good cigar from time to time. Sure wish I had the time to smoke more often, but that just makes it all the better. Two years ago I bought an Oliva sampler pack to use as giveaway sticks. I accidentally grabbed one the last time I smoked so I figured I'd try it -- I was blown away. I generally prefer smaller cigars such as Partagas Shorts. Arturo Fuente is probably my favorite brand.

I'm not very good at describing things abstract. I can't describe what wine tastes like either, I either like it or I don't. The cigars i've had vary quite a bit. You can go from light and almost fruit like to dark chocolate flavor. Of course they all have a solid tobacco flavor as the body. Sorry for the poor response.

*side note* I strongly dislike cigarettes. To me they are nothing alike. Of course they are smoked completely different as well.

I'm not very good at describing things abstract. I can't describe what wine tastes like either, I either like it or I don't. The cigars i've had vary quite a bit. You can go from light and almost fruit like to dark chocolate flavor. Of course they all have a solid tobacco flavor as the body. Sorry for the poor response.

*side note* I strongly dislike cigarettes. To me they are nothing alike. Of course they are smoked completely different as well.
I don't know about cigars so that was a good answer. I HATE cigarettes so much I won't get near them at the store, I avoid that checkout line. I knew they were smoked differently but that is about it. I see a lot ads for them in Yachting magazine and other boat magazines but that is about it.

I don't know about cigars so that was a good answer. I HATE cigarettes so much I won't get near them at the store, I avoid that checkout line. I knew they were smoked differently but that is about it. I see a lot ads for them in Yachting magazine and other boat magazines but that is about it.

It's probably just as well. It isn't that great for you and it can quickly become expensive. My favorite cigar is about $12 a pop and adds up in a hurry...I only smoke a few of these a year but even 6-8$ a piece can turn into some real coin before you know it.

I don't smoke and probably never will and neither does family so I am curious. What does a cigar taste like when you are smoking it?

I think this is a good description. It's very hard to describe. I can't stand cigarettes either, but having smoked a couple (literally maybe 2-3), I can tell you they're nothing alike. If you do decide to try a cigar, DO NOT INHALE. I made that mistake once when I was younger and it felt like someone punched me in the gut. Doubled over and everything, luckily didn't puke. Take the smoke in your mouth, hold it for a sec to get the flavor, then blow it out.

It's probably just as well. It isn't that great for you and it can quickly become expensive. My favorite cigar is about $12 a pop and adds up in a hurry...I only smoke a few of these a year but even 6-8$ a piece can turn into some real coin before you know it.

That it certainly can be. For both health and financial reasons I'm happy I only smoke once a month or so.

My main worry is my dad. Don't want to be knocked out.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top