JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"My hope is that we will see more bans at the state level and one day at the federal level so these weapons will no longer be available," Boulder Councilman Aaron Brockett reportedly stated at the vote.

My hope is that the Patriot Movement of this country finally begins to use the Second Amendment for it's original intended purpose and begins to fight back against this kind of over-reaching anti-Constitutional tyranny at every single level of government. These local politicians should not have the ability to suspend Constitutional Rights any time they feel like it. If the citizens simply roll over and accept it - all generations from that day forward lose even more rights. If we lose the second, the first will be right behind it. Speak out against anything after that point and you will become an enemy of the state. Make no mistake, this is simply a communist takeover in slow motion.

Note that in the story the City Council voted unanimously, not the citizens of the city. More political pandering, but what can you expect from a state that has legalized recreational pot, sacrificing public safety for a few tax dollars.

Just a bunch of spineless glans-kissers trying to use the deaths of innocents as a political springboard. I pray the good citizens of Boulder kick the assets of these smegmones right out of office come the next election...

These morons are the ones that ran Magpul and all their support vendors out of the state costing hundreds of jobs and millions in tax revenues. Hope they are happy with their penniless Nirvana.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top