JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well done to all who were able to get their hands on those 30-round mags.
I went to Scheels in Sparks on Friday and bought ten of them with gift cards acquired by using my Scheels VISA for everything I buy. And I mean everything, to include my rent and 99% of what I spend. It really adds up fast. I spent $290 worth of cards, which is $29,000 in original spending. I hadn't redeemed any cards for quite a while...

"By DON THOMPSON Associated Press SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Apr 5, 2019 8:02 PM

A federal judge on Friday halted sales of high-capacity ammunition magazines in California, giving state officials a chance to appeal his order last week that allowed their sale for the first time in nearly 20 years.
U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez barred further sales until the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals considers whether to reinstate the state's ban on magazines holding more than 10 bullets.
But the judge said those who bought the extended magazines since his initial order a week ago may keep them without fear of being prosecuted while the appeal proceeds."

Legal Posturing, call it what you like. Sales are AGAIN stopped.

Lets remember that we are a single issue forum, use of divisive labels are only meany to divide us. Let's use Anti-Gunner or Anti-2A please.

From Forum Rules:
  • Epithets, labels, and generalizations against another person or group of people, whether they are members here or not. These serve absolutely no purpose other than to divide us, directly opposite to our goal of uniting gun owners. This is especially relevant in regard to political labels (such as 'the liberal media', 'those right-wingers', and even 'left/right'). Pro-gun and anti-gun are the only labels that should be applied here, as we are a single issue community. This rule also applies to but is not limited to epithets, labels, and generalizations pertaining to race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, ethnicity, nationality, occupation (such as law enforcement), and every other one you can think of. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etcetra is not a legitimate excuse.

Looks like their Ag has now gotten a stay until it can be fought in the courts. Well done to all who were able to get their hands on those 30 rd mags. More Freedom is always better.
So, I walk in to a gun store and buy 12 round magazines. I then head for home which is in California. (Thank GOD I don't.)

Who's to question when I bought them?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top