JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm all for qualified Americans owning any sort of weapon they so desire. Freedom carries with it responsibility. Owning and using a weapon carries with it responsibility. One of those responsibilities is to know when the use of a weapon is justified. The rap to which we who own weapons have been subject is "Guns are bad. Only bad people own guns therefore, you are two seconds from doing something bad with your bad firearm." Such reasoning is usually abandoned by people over the age of reason. I say "usually" because liberals' intellectual advancement ends just before the age of reason.

Fantastic news, making switchblades legal everywhere is a fine goal
Right to self defense is the main item of interest here.
A "switchblade", like an ASP tactical baton, may not have to be used once deployed...in over a decade of carrying one on duty, not once was it used to strike after deployment.
An auto open knife will have the same effect.

Right to self defense is the main item of interest here.
A "switchblade", like an ASP tactical baton, may not have to be used once deployed...in over a decade of carrying one on duty, not once was it used to strike after deployment.
An auto open knife will have the same effect.

I love my switchblades & auto knives--everyone is supposed to have the same right to defend themselves--

New Resource Reviews

Back Top