JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brief intro. Looking forward to exchange of shooting and reloading information. May take a while to get used to how things are done here. Patients please.

IMG_0424.JPG

So Joe, whats your preferred method of sending rounds down range?

You mean this month? It literally changes all the time :D

A couple weeks ago I did my first Rimfire Challenge with my customized 10/22. It was both my first time shooting a steel course and my first time competing, and I've been thinking about both non-stop ever since! I have a feeling paper just ain't gonna do it for me anymore.

Were similar in that we both shoot a variety of firearms. Been some time since I have played with .22. More into pistols of many varieties and calb. Just recently am considering reloading for a vintage Remington 700 BDL, 30.06. Have not shot it since harvesting a deer back in the early seventies when I bought it. Sweet piece.

I have to say that my 10/22 is one of my absolute favorite guns. Speaking of 30.06, I just picked up my first M1 Garand this week! :D

New Resource Reviews

Back Top