JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I don't know if you guys have heard about this at all, but apparently some people with some very ethnically chinese names were running some kinda goofball biolab in Reedly, and had a history in and around Fresno. They apparently had 1000 mice that were bioengineered to catch covid, that they used for sampling purposes for "testing our tests" that said, it seems like the whole place was not really up to the standards for handling a BSL3 pathogen.

I know some people have said CCP involvement, on the one hand, I wouldn't be surprised, on the other, this whole thing is just too wild. It seems like it's finally starting to grow enough legs that the feds are more interested than they were. Really, the reason I bring this up, there are weird people, doing weird stuff, just outside your view, whether it be an illicit biolab hidden in a storage warehouse, or a state run biolab a world away with really bad infection prevention protocols in place, who knows just how close we are to a genetically engineered plague. For giggles, we're going to start running a shooting drill wearing MOPP gear, even if the likelihood of anything coming of that is near nil, it sounds challenging, and it might be a thing that motivates the homies to take a deep breath and up their game.

"News" is too busy destroying Trump-- or trying to do so-- to look at anything else. The Criminal Left Media is slobbering all over themselves with their attacks on Trump.

The Criminal Left Media hates Trump. He defeated Himmlery Rotten Klantoon in 2016, which negated a reboot of "Camelot" from the fabulous days of 1992 when a young, vibrant and handsome President was elected to replace an old, stodgy relic of a President who himself was the VP for another old, stodgy relic who destroyed the Soviet Union. The Media hated Raegan for that and by extension, George H. W. Bush.

Trump is also hugely long on America. The Media hates that-- because the Media hates the country. The Media hates any American who loves the country. That's what is taught today in J-school.

I watch absolutely ZERO of any news outlet other than FOX. There's no point in watching MSDNC or CNN; nothing but pure bullschumer coming from those overflowing portable toilets.

I'll be honest man, all of the 24/7 networks are full of bubblegum, they largely manipulate you with fear propaganda to keep you watching commercials, because they're constantly promising to tell you what's happening "tonight on tucker" or "tomorrow morning on don lemon" or whatever the schedule, and whoever the person. It's always the same, if you want change, turn that garbage off.

Yea, I get that there's a strong feeling of disconnection, and a bit of disconcerted feeling that things are happening beyond your line of sight, and they certainly are, however you're mostly powerless to change them, and fretting about whatever the news is telling you is actively subverting any possibility you might have of changing anything. If you want to change the world, change yourself, and then use that as an opportunity to change others.

"You have evolved from worm to man, but much within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more of an ape than any of the apes."

The fire department walks every commercial building every year for a fire inspection where I live. Were the public servants bought off?
This two will blow over because of what state it is in.

I'll be honest man, all of the 24/7 networks are full of bubblegum, they largely manipulate you with fear propaganda to keep you watching commercials, because they're constantly promising to tell you what's happening "tonight on tucker" or "tomorrow morning on don lemon" or whatever the schedule, and whoever the person. It's always the same, if you want change, turn that garbage off.

Yea, I get that there's a strong feeling of disconnection, and a bit of disconcerted feeling that things are happening beyond your line of sight, and they certainly are, however you're mostly powerless to change them, and fretting about whatever the news is telling you is actively subverting any possibility you might have of changing anything. If you want to change the world, change yourself, and then use that as an opportunity to change others.

"You have evolved from worm to man, but much within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more of an ape than any of the apes."
I stopped watching MSM news (all the alphabets and FOX) years ago, as well as rarely watch any crap out of Hollywood these days.

I stopped watching MSM news (all the alphabets and FOX) years ago, as well as rarely watch any crap out of Hollywood these days.
If I'm going to see a movie it better be a decent story. I don't even rally care about production values or anything as I realize there are a lot of good films not being made because no one wants to put up $200m for unnecessary special effects. That said, I did enjoy both Bladerunner, and Dune. However, there were a number of elements about Dune that they really overplayed.

If I'm going to see a movie .. .. ..
I haven't seen a movie in a theater since May 2010. My work keeps me too busy for most of the month to do much of anything, and movies these days are dripping with liberalism and virtue-signaling. I refuse to put my dollars into the pockets of the Criminal Left. They can all go to helsinki for all I care...

But but... Oppenheimer...

Yea, I don't care either, when it comes to scientists on the Manhattan project, Oppenheimer was a complete squish. I think it was Truman who banned him from the whitehouse over the case of bubblegum he got about the bomb being used on Japan.

"I don't want to see that son of a b–– in this office ever again." - Truman

TBH, It seems a little too much like the movie "Titanic", yea, everyone knows the ship sinks. It's kinda hard to make that a historical surprise. It would be like making a movie about Noah, and then being annoyed when everyone goes "and then there was a flood right?"

I thank the Good Lord for Oppenheimer and his bombs. Imagine if we had had to invade Japan? I've read estimates of one million American soldiers KIA to take victory. My dad told me the Japanese sat around a big table after Nagasaki and debated about whether or not to surrender. We waited a few days after Hiroshima to drop on Nagasaki to make the Japanese think that maybe we had several more than just the one bomb on Hiroshima. Nagasaki was on August 9. The Japanese did not surrender until August 14. They had some serious clappers, didn't they?

MacArthur disarmed them, not knowing that Mao would institute Communism in China in 1949. The Japanese do not have a standing army. They have what are called "Self-defense Units," or SDU. The SDU are pretty much an army; they just don't call themselves an army. They have tanks and rifles and helmets; they're just not an "army" so as to keep legal with the Constitution MacArthur imposed upon them. It's a dam-ned good thing they are such strong allies with us in that part of the world...

But but... Oppenheimer...

Yea, I don't care either, when it comes to scientists on the Manhattan project, Oppenheimer was a complete squish. I think it was Truman who banned him from the whitehouse over the case of bubblegum he got about the bomb being used on Japan.

"I don't want to see that son of a b–– in this office ever again." - Truman

TBH, It seems a little too much like the movie "Titanic", yea, everyone knows the ship sinks. It's kinda hard to make that a historical surprise. It would be like making a movie about Noah, and then being annoyed when everyone goes "and then there was a flood right?"

I thank the Good Lord for Oppenheimer and his bombs. Imagine if we had had to invade Japan? I've read estimates of one million American soldiers KIA to take victory. My dad told me the Japanese sat around a big table after Nagasaki and debated about whether or not to surrender. We waited a few days after Hiroshima to drop on Nagasaki to make the Japanese think that maybe we had several more than just the one bomb on Hiroshima. Nagasaki was on August 9. The Japanese did not surrender until August 14. They had some serious clappers, didn't they?

MacArthur disarmed them, not knowing that Mao would institute Communism in China in 1949. The Japanese do not have a standing army. They have what are called "Self-defense Units," or SDU. The SDU are pretty much an army; they just don't call themselves an army. They have tanks and rifles and helmets; they're just not an "army" so as to keep legal with the Constitution MacArthur imposed upon them. It's a dam-ned good thing they are such strong allies with us in that part of the world...
Thank God for the bomb…

The latest from Reedly [ about 50 miles south of me] is that no one wants to clean it up,. the EPA, OSHA, [ litterally all the federal alphabet agencys] CA state and county officials have all toured the building and said " it's not our problem!" And according to the landloard there are still freezers there marked" Rabies Material " "Biohazard" "Covid" and the like. And no one will take it, or tell him where he can get rid of it. He is still paying to keep the freezers running.
As long as the freezers are running no one cares! DR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top