JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry is a solid rifle, I have had 2, just keep running into folk that want them way more than I do at the moment. Winchester made a couple of lever guns, one the 255 just never was attractive to my eyes. I do believe that Henry is the only mfg that is producing any 22 wmr levers at this time. Armslist has an older Winny for $900 which is a chunk of change if this is going to be a regular shooter. I used to keep one of the Henry's I had in my truck. The soft case was thick but it did wear more than I wanted with the dog back there. Yes I tried a hard shell it was better for the gun and really bad for the mutt. I traded my .22 wmr lever for a Rossi Matched Pair, 12 gauge and .308. Since this is a break down set it fits in a much smaller case which goes under the rear seat perfectly.

There is something about a lever gun. I only have one left. Browning BLR in .308, way to expensive to leave in my truck.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top