JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why would a financial institution want to monitor or restrict their customers exercising of their Constitutionally protected rights?

Should grocery stores want to monitor or restrict their customer's rights to vote? Same thing!!!!

just remember that grocery stores monitor your specific shopping patterns now. In fact multiple credit companies monitor purchases already, given back to the purchaser at tax time. Maybe the exact content isn't there, but its only a CLICK away!

Should grocery stores want to monitor or restrict their customers' right to vote?
Well, no. But grocery stores could report to Big Brother how many Slim Jims per month and how many pounds per month of red meat you buy, so as to allow the government to raise your taxes based upon the amount of government-mandated healthcare you'd be required to buy. Consume a fattier diet, and you get a rate increase. KenyaKare was never about providing health insurance to Americans. It was about controlling their behavior and having them believe they were covered under insurance. Government-supplied healthcare is Rule Number 1 under Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. The second Rule is to disarm the People. I think there are six more but once you've cemented the first two in place, the other six pretty much just eventuate as part of a cascading effect...

You live in the 21st Century. There are a lot of ways to mask your purchases.
'Bout the only way to mask our purchases is to use cash for every transaction. Even that tactic presents problems. Who wants to carry large amounts of cash to go shopping for groceries or for whatever? We all learned from Karl Malden's American Express Travelers Checks commercials in the 1970s and 1980s to never carry cash. In the 1960s, credit card transactions could take up to fifteen minutes; they can be down to fifteen seconds, now. The way we spend money has changed dramatically in the last 20 years. It's easier now, but we have lost the confidentiality in what we buy. That's life as technology increases, but who would want to go back to how we lived in 1948?

Another thing: If you went to an all-cash purchasing method, you'd have to go to your bank every so often and get the cash. There would be record upon record of your cash withdrawals. Seems like a nice red flag for the government to come ask you some questions about "Why do you get so much cash every two weeks? Are you dealing in drugs? No? OK, thank you. But we are going to be watching you. We will watch where you go, and with whom you meet. This is a matter of law-enforcement, so we have the power to do this. Have a nice day."

Another thing: If you went to an all-cash purchasing method, you'd have to go to your bank every so often and get the cash. There would be record upon record of your cash withdrawals. Seems like a nice red flag for the government to come ask you some questions about "Why do you get so much cash every two weeks? Are you dealing in drugs? No? OK, thank you. But we are going to be watching you. We will watch where you go, and with whom you meet. This is a matter of law-enforcement, so we have the power to do this. Have a nice day."

No point in getting all paranoid-- I don't care who you are or how many checks you cash, there are always a bunch of fatter pigs stealing lots more $$$ from the gov't

When I buy a gun from a shop. Or ammo. I always take a trip to the atm. Or if it's online I get a disposable debit card and trash it when it's expended. I have suspected monitoring like this for a long time. Just use cash. Or even better. Buy private

May I help you officer?

Please talk to my attorney...

Am I free to go officer?

Tks

New Resource Reviews

Back Top