JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will be a tough row to hoe for the floor-level salespeople after the company crumbles, but I hope the stupid organization feels the pain for stabbing American gun owners in the back. If I was a Dork's employee who likes guns, I'd leave now before the walls come tumblin' down...

It will be a tough row to hoe for the floor-level salespeople after the company crumbles, but I hope the stupid organization feels the pain for stabbing American gun owners in the back. If I was a Dork's employee who likes guns, I'd leave now before the walls come tumblin' down...

Good employee's there, who are knowledgeable, should bail now while the getting is good. Unemployment is so low now many places are begging for good workers. Now would be the time for them to polish up the resume and hit the bricks. No better time to look for a job than when you have one. Sad that some may lose their jobs but I would love nothing more that to see this chain close it's doors.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top