JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a big fan of the CZ-75 platform. And I have several of them in different configurations. One of my favorites is my CZ-75 in Polished Stainless Steel. It's a beautifully finished weapon. The one thing I never cared for, was they never sold it with a Nickel plated magazine, or floor plate. The blued magazine it ships with just doesn't match the rest of the gun.

I found these beautiful polished Stainless Steel billet machined magazine floor plates available from PPD Billet.com. They come in both matte or polished Stainless Steel, and blue / black oxide finish as well. They really make the gun look so much better. And they're quite reasonable considering the work involved in making them. Mine fit perfectly.

I like doing things to guns that not only improve their looks, but set them apart from everyone else's that you see out there. I'm going to order more of them for my matte Stainless, and black CZ-75's. They're a nice addition to an already beautiful pistol.

ppd

Have any pics of the polished gun? I don't think I've ever seen one.

Due to @armoredman I have a CZ SP-01 Tactical at the top of my list. No luck at the last gun show, but I'm going to keep looking. Picking up a Garand tomorrow :)

Have any pics of the polished gun? I don't think I've ever seen one.

Here is one before I installed the baseplate.

KS16Mt9.jpg

Wow, that thing is shiny!

Yeah, CZ does a beautiful job polishing their Stainless models. What I find amazing is they are the same price as the Matte Stainless models. There is a lot of hand work involved in applying that degree of high polish, so you would think it would be more expensive.

They are a bit hard to come by, and if you do see one, they don't last long on the shelves. I got mine from the Glendale, Cabela's a few years ago. I saw it in the case, but didn't buy it. The next morning I called them from work and asked if they still had it. They did, but it was the only one. The guy was really nice and said he would hold it for me until I could get there later that day. It was waiting for me when I did. I got lucky because they could have easily sold it.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top