JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Three wheels. Did it tend to tip over when turned too sharply? Y'all remember the Suzuki Samurai? Very short wheelbase and high-centered? The dam-ned things rolled very easily; led to many an injury. The Sidekick was the replacement for the Samurai; it was more stable. I doubt either are still being made...

Had a full set of 6 "Combat Rims" widened...
You widened a set of rims? That had to be expensive. And what about keeping the rotating mass exactly on the center of the rim? I've been working on adapting a Holley 2300 to my Ford 300 I-6 since August of 2017. The Holley is a two-barrel; the I-6 is one big hole through which the air-fuel mixture goes. I'm thinking I'm close to getting it down, now. I made a part that will allow me to bolt a throttle bracket to where before was just air. That's the whole ticket. If I didn't work so much, I could get it finished fairly soon. If I was at home in Virginia and had a friend's automobile repair shop at my fingertips, I could have done the job in a few days. "You go to war with the army you have, not with the one you wish you had." That's how I do things without a shop, tools and without my friend Walter's expertise when it comes to anything automotive.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top