JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They also said that concealed carry is not Constitutionally protected, and it cannot stand until it and "Peruta" are reconciled, as they conflict about whether carry is protected or not. What will be interesting is what the En Banc review as to say - do they left California have some sort of open carry with restrictions, or do they risk banning it all, and having a Supreme Court with Justice Kavanaugh on it grant cert and overturn carry bans across the US? What will be more important, the Golden State or all the leftists like Hawaii, New Jersey, New York City, Maryland, Massachusetts...oh, this could be most fun to watch, as we can only win at this stage. We win a little, or we win "bigly".

They also said that concealed carry is not Constitutionally protected, and it cannot stand until it and "Peruta" are reconciled, as they conflict about whether carry is protected or not. What will be interesting is what the En Banc review as to say - do they left California have some sort of open carry with restrictions, or do they risk banning it all, and having a Supreme Court with Justice Kavanaugh on it grant cert and overturn carry bans across the US? What will be more important, the Golden State or all the leftists like Hawaii, New Jersey, New York City, Maryland, Massachusetts...oh, this could be most fun to watch, as we can only win at this stage. We win a little, or we win "bigly".

This is my question - "Will they gamble?"

This is my question-- "Will they gamble?"
The Court may not even take the case. The Second Amendment is one of the two shortest in the Bill of Rights. The other is the Third Amendment. Why is a law that is so brief and so well-defined such a problem for six or seven States?

The Court hasn't taken many recent 2A cases, to the vocal frustration of Justice Thomas. That had to do with the balance of justices - neither side could be sure of a clear win, and after Heller and MacDonald, I think Kennedy had had enough of gun cases. Now, with Justice Kavanaugh, that balance changes to solid pro rights, and easily get the 4 votes for certari. Will they? Lots and lots of variables, plus I am not a lawyer, law clerk, nor have I even been to Washington DC, much less visited the Supreme Court...or even stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!

. . . That had to do with the balance of justices-- neither side could be sure of a clear win . . .
Kennedy was the "two-point safety" for the Freedom-hating libs before he hung it up. Now it's Roberts, the one who somehow found that the individual mandate of KenyaKare was constitutional...

Are there any other Constitutional Rights that aren't upheld the same from state to state like the 2nd has been treated?
I doubt it. None about which I can think. The Second guarantees an Individual Liberty. If it's one thing the Evil Left abhors, it's Liberty that is granted to the individual American. Liberals look at and quantify people in groups. It's called identity politics. Liberals seek to band people together in groups because a group of people do not have Rights under our Constitution; only an individual has Rights under our Constitution. Individuals are hard to control; members of a group have surrendered their minds to the group and are thus much easier to control. If it's one thing liberals adore, it's control over The People.

wCP6GXA.jpg

irsx8Y8.jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top