JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw Trump's mugshot for the first time on Gutfeld! today, August 25. He doesn't have the lost nor bewildered like we so often see in mugshots. The photograph says, to me, "I'm coming after you batsards on my schedule, and it's going to be the worst day of your life when I get around to you." It's also a double-barreled middle finger to the Criminal Left Media who I'm sure had hoped for a meek and mild Trump now that he has been indicted on, in my opinion, shaky foundations for a prosecution because he expressed doubts about the integrity of the election in Fulton County, Georgia. Al Gore and Stacey Abrams can express doubts-- but not Donald Trump. Maybe it's because Trump's doubts are actually based in fact? Let's assume Trump's doubts are based in fact. Wouldn't those who perpetrated the fraud want that truth to be kept silent and invisible?

New Resource Reviews

Back Top