JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Comments from within the article:
1. That's a gap some lawmakers have tried to close, but even they admit that regulation is unlikely.
2. State efforts to regulate the parts of semi-automatic weapons have failed, too.
3. Smith introduced legislation in Tallahassee to ban assault weapons and their parts, but his efforts were unsuccessful.
4. Other members of Central Florida's congressional delegation are split on whether they believe ghost guns need to be regulated.
5. U.S. Rep. Bill Posey's office said it is still researching the issue. & U.S. Reps. Ron DeSantis, Dan Webster and Dennis Ross didn't respond to 9 Investigates' request for comment.

Bottom line, Soto is politicking as elections loom, all bluster and no substance.

That 9 gave the topic space is questionable but KODOs at least the media presented both sides

It's against the law to murder people with a car, or a truck - just like it's against the law to murder them with a hammer, or a knife, or a gun. I haven't read anything about idiot Leftists wanting to outlaw wheels and tires on cars or trucks because terrorists use them to murder people.

I haven't read anything about idiot Leftists wanting to outlaw wheels and tires on cars or trucks because terrorists use them to murder people.
You won't because the Evil Left uses wheels and tires to go through their own daily lives; they know that you also use wheels and tires to go through your daily life. But the Evil Left does not in large numbers use firearms as part of their daily lives, so they believe that you should also not use firearms in your daily life. They are of the mindset that what they believe is what is best for you.

I'm an American and I'm an adult. I do not need a bunch of squat-to-pish, brain-dead, emotions-over-intelligence, liberal dimbulbs to tell me how to live my life. I am sick & tired of a Party that imposes upon me what they believe to be "Liberty," which is really little more than the legalization of what brought about the collapse of Rome. The Puritans came to this continent from England to escape the debauchery, drunkenness and social degradation that was consuming the Mother Country. It's taken over 300 years, but it looks like what drove the Puritans here has at last consumed our home. It all started with the Supreme Court decision that took God out of our schools. America has been sliding into the sewer ever since...

This effort is designed for government to know about every firearm that is made or exists in America. It's a foolish idea because exactly how many criminals are going to go through the effort to machine an 80% lower into a functioning weapon?

Criminals are at least one thing: They are lazy. They'd rather attempt to earn a living by perpetrating crimes instead of going to work and earning a respectable living. Sooner or later criminals get caught, and then they face prison time. Some have their careers ended by a police bullet, or by bullets fired by other criminals.

I find it an idiotic premise that some punk would drill-out an 80% lower and then use the gun to commit some sort of mass-murder crime. That type seek an immediate result for their actions. They are not interested in something that takes several days to complete.

Last Edited:
Leftists will not be satisfied until they get a full-blown civil war started. IF they understood cause and effect or unintended consequences - they would know that they would be decimated. But they don't!

This effort is designed for government to know about every firearm that is made or exists in America. It's a foolish idea because exactly how many criminals are going to go through the effort to machine an 80% lower into a functioning weapon?

Criminals are at least one thing: They are lazy. They'd rather attempt to earn a living by perpetrating crimes instead of going to work and earning a respectable living. Sooner or later criminals get caught, and then they face prison time. Some have their careers ended by a police bullet, or by bullets fired by other criminals.

I find it an idiotic premise that some punk would drill-out an 80% lower and then use the gun to commit some sort of mass-murder crime. That type seek an immediate result for their actions. They are not interested in something that takes several days to complete.
Exactly. Why not just go get one on the black market. I don't think they have thought that through. Check the drugs available on the black market. You can get anything. I could send my teenage daughter to school with some cash and she could buy any amount of any drug, from weed to heroin. The same exists for guns.

Leftists will not be satisfied until they get a full-blown civil war started. IF they understood cause and effect or unintended consequences - they would know that they would be decimated. But they don't!
Notice in all these gun bans that LEOs are exempted? Only the gov't will be able to possess guns.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top