JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was that supposed to be a joke? I read the page and found absolutely no worthwhile information.
Other than is it up to someone else to take care of the problem.

"In the operational guide, the Secret Service says there is no profile for a student attacker.
It could be male or female.
It could be a good student or someone who struggles academically.
It could be someone who is a loner, or well liked."

My opinion the best way to reduce the violence at schools is to make them a HARD TARGET.
Sally ports ie reduced entry and exit, cameras/detectors and armed/trained attendants. The problem I see is the money to make it happen

Was that supposed to be a joke? I read the page and found absolutely no worthwhile information.
Other than is it up to someone else to take care of the problem.

"In the operational guide, the Secret Service says there is no profile for a student attacker.
It could be male or female.
It could be a good student or someone who struggles academically.
It could be someone who is a loner, or well liked."

My opinion the best way to reduce the violence at schools is to make them a HARD TARGET.
Sally ports ie reduced entry and exit, cameras/detectors and armed/trained attendants. The problem I see is the money to make it happen

We can find the money,
We can just seize the assets of Soros & pals, for committing treasonous
acts against the people of the US--plenty of ready cash there
Gonna hafta hurry if we wanna get John McCain before the devil does

Interesting that you would mention Mr McCain. I wish he would retire and go live out his days with his family instead of "working for Arizona's" Which I do not see that he has done for decades.

I have seen enough political ads so far this season this election will be as contentious as the last.

I was a road warrior for many years. I carried Fluke meters and the occasional oscilloscope in my carry on. One foreign born TSA employee in Pleasanton Ca saw the lump in my baggage and wanted to inspect it, my oscilloscope. Sure I said, she unrolled it out of the jeans it was wrapped in and pressed the on button and the melody it has sounded as it turned on. She dropped it on to the counter and it bounced on to the floor. I immediately went and got it to inspect it. She was screaming for someone to help. A polite young man carrying a M-60 machine gun walked over looked at the o'scope and smiled, I have one of those back at the shop. He said I was good to go. She screamed that I was to stand still cause she was in charge. The young man looked at her and said I am the one with the machine gun. He told me to get on my plane, I thanked him for his service. Packed up and flew home. After that I took my carry on apart for the scanners. I still had trouble with my electric razor. Foreign born females just did not know what that lump was. American born females knew right away. My opinion of TSA employees is that they are piss poor trained and most are on a ego trip. I will admit not a job I would want to do.

My opinion of TSA employees is that they are piss-poor trained and most are on an ego trip. I will admit, it's not a job I would want to do.
I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh during the period when the formation of the TSA was transpiring. I remember Limbaugh saying that Tom Daschle was very much in support of it. Why was Daschle so in support of the creation of a new federal agency? Because it would present an opportunity to create tens of thousands of new Tyranny-crat voters! The employees would most likely be those who were short on job skills, were unemployed and would be easy to convince to vote for the Evil Left. We're over a dozen years on, now, from those early days. Just how prescient was Limbaugh in 2001 and 2002?

I was a road warrior for many years. I carried Fluke meters and the occasional oscilloscope in my carry on. One foreign born TSA employee in Pleasanton Ca saw the lump in my baggage and wanted to inspect it, my oscilloscope. Sure I said, she unrolled it out of the jeans it was wrapped in and pressed the on button and the melody it has sounded as it turned on. She dropped it on to the counter and it bounced on to the floor. I immediately went and got it to inspect it. She was screaming for someone to help. A polite young man carrying a M-60 machine gun walked over looked at the o'scope and smiled, I have one of those back at the shop. He said I was good to go. She screamed that I was to stand still cause she was in charge. The young man looked at her and said I am the one with the machine gun. He told me to get on my plane, I thanked him for his service. Packed up and flew home. After that I took my carry on apart for the scanners. I still had trouble with my electric razor. Foreign born females just did not know what that lump was. American born females knew right away. My opinion of TSA employees is that they are piss poor trained and most are on a ego trip. I will admit not a job I would want to do.

Returning from long transoceanic trip with 'similar equipment' in suitable grey locked containers, ready to get home as we rushed thru DFW to catch our flt as we arrived late from JFK, and a short & fat, er sorry, minimally statured & overweight customs inspector w/worse for wear dog stops us, we id'd ourselves as gov employees showed the inventory list of equipment we left with and were returning with - 'open them now'!

we explained as we hustled toward our terminal our desire to catch our flt, but he insisted.

Stopped, Looked at him, left the cart in front of him and asked him to sign my ticket jacket with his badge number so our classified gov agency could contact his gov agency and send our equiment to us in the next week or so and walked towards our gateway. Interestingly he growling loudly, some obscenity, and told us to get out of his terminal, further obscurity, and take our cart with us!

Managed to catch the last flt to home and arrived shortly thereafter with equipment in tow.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top