JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nothing like two more bleeding heart snowflakes trying to absorb some of their 15 minutes of fame with twisted rhetoric, half truths and slanted opinion and commentary about social conditions. They sensationalize a title that would lead one to remember and think of the OBAMA/HOLDER debacle, which pirouettes into something much more Jeff Flakish, trying to stop US Arms manufacturers from making weapons MEXICO uses to fight the cartels, while ignoring the fact that cartels exist.

"The best way for us to support Mexicans in their quest for peace is to stop the causes of bloodshed. That includes stopping the massive flow of guns used in the violence."

Seems to me the best way to stop Mexican bloodshed is to WIPE OUT/ERASE the cartels by properly using American made weapons to eradicate the animals who are the real problem. And citing the fact that "ONE TUCSON GUN SHOP SOLD 9 GUNS TO MEXICANS IN " a 4 year period is typical Bernie Sanders pontificating.

I heard an interesting concept the other day. Change the color of our money. The cartels and others keep bails of it. Do like what the military has done just change the money, after a reasonably small window of time. Any funds in banks roll over and cash could be exchanged.

No I do not know all of the repercussions of this act. Just an interesting concept

Sure, lay the blame on the law abiding citizens of the USA for drug cartel crimes. It's the new generations method of ducking responsibility. Stop using drugs and maybe the cartels wouldn't have so much money to spend on weapons to kill the innocent or the competitors with.

I have not been to Mexico since I was a frosh at University of Arizona in 1978. Imagine my surprise when I read in the article that I am responsible for the sale of forty-four miniguns from one glans penis to another down that way. I didn't bother to read any further. Why bother reading such bullschumer? I believe we all know by now that anything we read purporting that law-abiding gun owners are wholly responsible for every death or injury involving a gun is pure sewage, and is more slanted than the sides of the Matterhorn...

matterhorn.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top