On deck & checkin’ in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Creedster, May 11, 2018.

1. Creedster

Creedster
    Anthem, AZ

Hello all!

I learned of this site while talking to a great mechanic here in Phx today.

I’m looking forward to diggin’ in and seein’ what this place is all about along w/ meeting more like-minded pro 2A patriots.

Cheers!

Alexx1401 and wifininja021 like this.
  2. wifininja021

wifininja021
    Arizona

Awesome! I am hoping more and more people come join this site! I got the flyer that Joe made for this site and will ask if Ted's Shooting Range will put it up.

Alexx1401 likes this.
  3. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

Your username is Creedster. Do you shoot the 6.5mm Creedmoor? I'd like to assemble one from a barreled action and a bolt-in chassis. Looking to read about what real-life users (not gun writers) of the round say about it.

4. SKrueger

SKrueger
    SW Washington

supposedly it shoots straighter and flatter than 308 but more expensive to shoot. If you reload then its not to bad but I don't at the moment. :(

5. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

I reload everything I shoot. Half the price of a box of ammo is the brass. I just cannot bring myself to buy factory-loaded ammo after several decades of rollin' my own.

Palmetto State Armory has a 6.5mm Creedmoor rifle out (the PA-65) that goes for about eight hundred dollars. It's basically an AR-10 but PSA has tweaked the platform in a few places to make it more its own rifle than a warmed-over AR-10. I have decided to get one once I get back to work and start making some money.

PSA Gen2 PA65 20" Rifle-Length 6.5 Creedmoor 1/8 Stainless Steel Lightweight M-Lok MOE 2-Stage Rifle - 5165448588

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    SKrueger likes this.