JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like a double-tap 2 stamp $400 gun, with the can.

But hey, Disneyland, to watch gays and lesbo prance around, is costing $1,000+ per day. That makes buying a $20k M16 and a $200 stamp, look more interesting every day.

Let's do the math, cost for transferable item $$$$$, transfer fee from FFL, tax stamp, sub-gun or MG nominal rate of fire, 700rpm 11% federal tax on ammunition, I bet we both paid much more to Uncle sugar than we realize.

I wish free speech was as costly for liberals.

Let's do the math, cost for transferable item $$$$$, transfer fee from FFL, tax stamp, sub-gun or MG nominal rate of fire, 700rpm 11% federal tax on ammunition, I bet we both paid much more to Uncle sugar than we realize.

I wish free speech was as costly for liberals.

Absolutely have.

I don't get charged for this.

Stand by, it's coming..............

I was surprised, but this thing actually works flawlessly. 22's are notoriously difficult to get working full auto with an upper and finicky to changes. But this thing works as long as regular magazines work.

I have assembled two of these uppers and both run perfect with CMMG, Black Dog and S&W 25 round magazine in semi or full auto.

This was the first time trying the 50 round drum.

Ammo used was Aguila 40 gr SEHV copper-plated solid point but I have run a multitude of different ammo through these uppers with no more issue than can be expected from 22LR.

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top