JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
An NAA guardian, Got it for 405$ out the door with a box of ammo from AJI. It's the 380 acp model. I shot a mag out of it and it cycles great!

20240208_114330.jpg 20240208_110505.jpg

Last Edited:
I like that it's made in Utah. I like that most Mormons are conservatives-- and that most conservatives appreciate a fine firearm...
I'm in Utah and let me tell you having come from the Wisconsin/Illinois border area the Mormons here are less gun friendly than the average person back home. It surprised me quite a bit. Shooting here in Utah is much more a hassle versus the antigun state of Illinois which is the biggest shock to me. The big difference is back home clubs are private and here the ranges are public and allow anyone with anything which is an open invitation to dangerous people. If there is one thing I miss it's the gun culture and all my clubs I was a member of back home. :(

I'm in Utah and let me tell you having come from the Wisconsin/Illinois border area the Mormons here are less gun friendly than the average person back home. It surprised me quite a bit. Shooting here in Utah is much more a hassle versus the antigun state of Illinois which is the biggest shock to me. The big difference is back home clubs are private and here the ranges are public and allow anyone with anything which is an open invitation to dangerous people. If there is one thing I miss it's the gun culture and all my clubs I was a member of back home.

Grew up in NW IL. What part did you call home?

New Resource Reviews

Back Top