JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Criminal Left Media lays the blame for what happened that day at the Capitol Building on Trump. The truth is the blame lays with the adults who were there and who did what they did. Blaming Trump is like blaming the boogeyman for anything and everything that goes to helsinki in our lives. The Criminal Left Party is so afraid of Trump and of his 100 million voters that they'd blame him for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor if they could get together enough liberal idiots who are unable to read a history book to believe such a bullschiff lie. We must always remember: The Criminal Left Party exists on lies and censorship. Absent one, and the entire Party blows away like a phart in a hurricane.

When I was a kid, my parents taught me that once I became an adult, I was responsible for my behavior in a polite society. I would have to face any consequences for how I acted in public and how I drove my car down public streets. If I paid my income taxes or not. If I stole things from a store. If I told lies that were later discovered by he to whom I had lied. Many of us on this site were born in the 1950s, as I was. Our parents taught us what their parents taught them. That's all gone, now. The 1960s and 1970s washed all that good learnin' away. Now, it's "blame someone or someTHING else for what I did." In my opinion, that's in what the attacks against Trump regarding January 6 are rooted. The Criminal Left Establishment really fears him-- and his growing army of American voters who have had enough of Boe JiteMe's stupidity and total lack of leadership from our White House...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top