JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure why anyone would want to order anything coming out of Russia. I would personally not trust my credit card information with any foreign websites in today's world. Unless they take PayPal, your information could be compromised. The site has existed since 2018.

Might use a throw away check card. Sure as heck would not anything tied to my accounts.
What's a "check card?" Would a credit card that you put money onto it for a single use work for an international transaction like this? If I was ordering bullets for an AR-type rifle, I'd want to be dam-ned sure they were 0.224" in diameter versus the 0.220" used by the AK-74.

Yes any type of instrument that allows you to put a set amount into the account and let the vendor have access to it. Just not one tied to any of your other accounts.

Do not know how you would verify the diameter before getting them.
When I load my .308 I measure every case and every bullet.
The ole AR10 sure shoots better when I do. Or the others I have in that caliber.

Do not know how you would verify the diameter before getting them.
You really can't. You could ask but then, the outfit might be one that will tell you whatever you want to hear just so they can get your American dollars into their Russian bank accounts.

Russia is busy as helsinki burning-up 0.220" bullets in Ukraine. I have to ask why the ammo manufacturers there would be making 0.224" bullets when there is a demand at home for the smaller ones. My worthless opinion is to not buy from 39bullets.com...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top