JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guaranteed to hit something...

french-revolver.JPG

I was over there in '88 to see family. I noticed very quickly that their hats had the key to their status. Guys with black and white checker board were less than a year and even some of them had pistols. Then there was their equivalent to armed officers. They all carried pistols and sub machine guns. The guys no one gave bubblegum to were the ones in full battle gear with the dark flat green busses with rebar welded over the windows. They would show up and descend on the public. I am 6'4" and was dressed in a brown leather coat with cowboy boots. They would look at me and just keep on walking. When these guys showed up the area was subdued quickly. The major uprising when I was there was the ticket takers are the Louvre went on strike closing the museum. The ticket takers for the rail road did the same thing but the trains ran for free for passengers. I was taken back at how fast the response was. They did not show up in 1's and 2's they showed up in 30- 40 guys. They did their thing and then got on the bus to go to the next place. Sure a different way of handling the issue.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top