JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The FBI was warned last month that Nikolas Cruz was an armed psycho who might shoot up a school — but it didn't bother investigating, the agency admitted Friday.

"A person close to" Cruz called the agency's tipline on Jan. 5 and reported the 19-year-old had a "desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts" and there was "potential of him conducting a school shooting," the FBI said in a statement.

But the agency said it failed to pass on any of that information to its Miami field office, even thought its own protocols say he "should have been assessed as a potential threat to life."

Continue Reading: https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/fbi-failed-to-investigate-tip-on-school-shooter-last-month/

Hmmmm, this isn't the only time they've failed to follow up. Seems to me that the FBI is playing right into the hands of the libtards and anti second amendment weenies. They had this kids name and email address, but couldn't find him? Either we have a bunch of numb nuts in the FBI, or there is a definite campaign short between the seat and the dash!

Gee golly, we have good evidence to act on, but naw, Further proof at how inept the Premiere Leading law enforcement agency is at upholding and enforcing the law! They prolly failed to inform local Law enforcement agencies as well, further eroding a seriously broken gov. system! Proof that the Gooberment is more then willing to let a bunch of kids die to move the agenda forward and create more hate for a tool so that we can then be justifiably disarmed!

Gee golly, we have good evidence to act on, but naw, Further proof at how inept the Premiere Leading law enforcement agency is at upholding and enforcing the law! They prolly failed to inform local Law enforcement agencies as well, further eroding a seriously broken gov. system! Proof that the Gooberment is more then willing to let a bunch of kids die to move the agenda forward and create more hate for a tool so that we can then be justifiably disarmed!

Since this is the 4th time the FBI dropped the ball on islamic looking mass murders I'm wondering if it isn't just SOP for them-- Soros sure wants to get rid of our guns, before millions of 'refugees' are shipped over here :eek::eek:

Since this is the 4th time the FBI dropped the ball on islamic looking mass murders I'm wondering if it isn't just SOP for them-- Soros sure wants to get rid of our guns, before millions of 'refugees' are shipped over here :eek::eek:

ISLAMIC LOOKING MASS MURDERS? Where did that estimate come from? Somebody seems to be sniffing for something that's not there. Yeah, the FBI is certainly playing some kind of game, but where the ISLAMIC CONSPIRACY come from, HUH?????

Since this is the 4th time the FBI dropped the ball.

May I ask how old you are? The FBI has been efing up for over 30 years. Two examples come to mind. You may have to Google them to find out what really happened. First example; Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge Idaho. Second example; David Koresh and Mount Carmell near Waco Texas. In both cases the so called FBI "HRT" team killed innocent unarmed people. Go way back to Edger J Hoover and what he did with the FBI. They have a history of being a rogue out of control agency with full law enforcement powers. Just some food for thought.

As we've all been saying for a long time, what we need to do is hold these agencies accountable for their failures and continue working to enforce the laws already on the books :mad:

I'm sorry, I thought You were going to be ignoring me
I am, but I was just curious as to what inane and spurious comment you were going to make. You are, at least, consistent in proving that your are a hater, and don't necessarily keep up with the facts of the story. You came up with some ridiculous comment about the shooting be an ISLAMIC problem, which is totally without support.

I'm sure you will continue to show your ignorance, intentional or not, about such serious matters. And I will continue to ignore your comments but will continue to check to see your next fairy tale.

I am, but I was just curious as to what inane and spurious comment you were going to make. You are, at least, consistent in proving that your are a hater, and don't necessarily keep up with the facts of the story. You came up with some ridiculous comment about the shooting be an ISLAMIC problem, which is totally without support.

I'm sure you will continue to show your ignorance, intentional or not, about such serious matters. And I will continue to ignore your comments but will continue to check to see your next fairy tale.

Good for you,
I think everyone on here already knows You are a troll
at least I don't go out of my way to crap on you

New Resource Reviews

Back Top