JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well, lets see if we can at least get the mods/staff back on subject.... :s0112:

A couple of my AR's. Top is a Rock River 5.56 chrome lined 16" upper with Sun Devil billet lower. Bottom is Aero Precision M4E1 upper/lower with 11.5" DSG Arms 223 Wylde barrel.

What suppressor is on your Aero? I love how the hand guard comes over the top but I have the ASR mounts so that wouldn't work for mine:(

Thunder Beast Ultra 9.

I really like that look too but think I will change it around a little. The problem is that with the muzzle brake under the handguard, unsuppressed fire tends to push Key-mod nuts through the handguard. Eventually I will cut this 12" handguard down just a little so the muzzle brake just sticks out. Then I will get another 15" handguard that will cover even more of the suppressor. Cut down 12" will be available if I think I will be shooting unsuppressed but 15" will be on it most of the time.

Thought about using one of these on my 300 blk build I am doing. Will give the same look but allow me to access the locking mechanism on the ASR mount. Plus its a 10 inch hand guard and a 10.5" barrel.

What do you think?

Picture5-min__46465.1546012279.png

Thought about using one of these on my 300 blk build I am doing. Will give the same look but allow me to access the locking mechanism on the ASR mount. Plus its a 10 inch hand guard and a 10.5" barrel.

What do you think?

View attachment 2944

Looks like that would work. Pretty cool looking handguard too. With all the angled cuts/windows, it looks like it is going fast just sitting still. :)

Couldn't you also do a direct thread cap on your Omega? I'm sure you have ASR mounts on other guns but for the sake of getting the suppressor under the handguard on a short barreled weapon, I would sure think about direct thread.

Looks like that would work. Pretty cool looking handguard too. With all the angled cuts/windows, it looks like it is going fast just sitting still. :)

Couldn't you also do a direct thread cap on your Omega? I'm sure you have ASR mounts on other guns but for the sake of getting the suppressor under the handguard on a short barreled weapon, I would sure think about direct thread.

I can go either way with mine. If your interested in those hand guards here is the link. They are actually really reasonable in price I think.

I have the same one on my side charge AR pictured above.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top