JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any experience with one of these kits?
Been lookin for something like this to connect to my M16 and mount on my SxS for running & gunning in the desert.
1697475890684.png

This set-up is exponentially more dangerous than is an AR-type rifle with its single "protruding pistol grip." As we all know, the "protruding pistol grip" takes control of an otherwise sane man's mind and forces him to commit heinous crimes. This Spade Grip attachment has two grips, so it must be far, far more capable to hijack your mind and to have you go insane with a maniacal bloodlust that has no limit. How long before this contraption is considered to be a "firearm" as the Fruitcake Left has declared an 80% lower receiver to be a firearm?

So, reading between the lines, you're saying that if I get this set up, you will run the gun from the passenger's seat while I drive, correct? 😉👍
I have a hard time occupying the right seat in a moving vehincle. Being just a few months short of thirty years in the left seat of Class 8 trucks, I have reservations whenever anyone other than myself is driving. I do not drive team trucks because I'm much better than the other guy. No way I can be in the sleeper while there's a newbie with just twenty years' experience driving the truck...

My last moving violation was on February 2, 2001. My last chargeable accident was in the days surrounding Christmas 1998. I learned that to follow the subsequent four steps will allow for years and years of driving with no problems.

1) SLOW DOWN!!
2) Use your turn signals well in advance.
3) Provide for plenty of following distance.
4) SLOW DOWN!!

To slow down is mentioned twice because so many, many accidents are precipitated by excessive speed. I see it a zillion times when I drive in the Los Angeles area. Class 8 trucks require much greater distance to stop so the slower I'm going when I need to brake, the sooner I can come to a stop. If I should plow into the rear of the vehincle in front of me, I'm at fault. I was either following too closely or was driving too fast for the conditions. I'm guilty. No questions asked...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top