JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Even though I comply with the existing laws, I am in favor of no government firearm regulations what so ever.

I am in favor of laws that punish those who engage in criminal activities, of which merely possessing a firearm should not be the criminal part of the unlawful activity.

People will always be able to obtain guns. Laws regulating firearms, only affect those who abide by them.

One of our Presidential candidates is vowing to streamline federal law enforcement. ATF has been mentioned as one of the agencies to be "combined"

The ATF has some antiquated rules that really need to be repealed. I have a Thompson Contender Pistol that features interchangeable barrels and grips.
According to the ATF, I can't put a short barrel on the action when it has a "rifle" stock. That makes a short rifle which they deem a danger regardless that the rifle stock makes the gun larger and harder to conceal but where they completely lack common sense is this is a single shot action.

Along with Short Barrel Rifle laws not doing anything useful, I do believe that the registration required for Suppressors is unnecessary. The ATF committed to 90 day approvals which have grown to about 12 months even for electronic submissions. Consider this: In England, gun ownership is challenging however hunting with suppressors is required.

Businesses that fail are common. If the idea wasn't compelling enough our free market system with buyers making decisions with their purchases essentially vote on what is successful and what isn't. A&W, DQ, Foster's Freeze, Montgomery Wards, and Sears are all much smaller now.

When has a government agency contracted or combined with another as the need diminished?

New Resource Reviews

Back Top