JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the resident know it all non resident has spoken

So targetshooter, I noticed with great interest you failed to provide any specific commentary about the article per se, therefore, could you tell the membership your take on the headlined Youth, Guns, and Vote article from the Daily Wildcat as well as provide where I misspoke!

if i might be presumptuous, Youth is mentioned three times and 'gun/s' is mentioned a whopping 28 times, seems sensationalism at its best for the DW readership.

I commented on your ability to flap your gums on a local politician in Tucson. You say you live in ABQ, over 300 nautical miles away, yet you have comments on local issues. Are you psychic? Are you observing from above? or are you just blowing it out based on anecdotal information?

Your comments state "What a bogus headline for a blatant self promotion for Kozachik..", doesnt seem to have much to do with the story, but you gave a comment about the politician.

Maybe it would be better if you stuck to comments that might have relevance based on first hand experience?

I commented on your ability to flap your gums on a local politician in Tucson. You say you live in ABQ, over 300 nautical miles away, yet you have comments on local issues. Are you psychic? Are you observing from above? or are you just blowing it out based on anecdotal information?

Your comments state "What a bogus headline for a blatant self promotion for Kozachik..", doesnt (sic) seem to have much to do with the story, but you gave a comment about the politician.

Maybe it would be better if you stuck to comments that might have relevance based on first hand experience?

Thanks targetshooter for your keen observations on the cited article, or any type of viable rebuttal to initial comment, I am sure your commentary is greatly appreciated.

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top