JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait till you meet me. You might think I am the sasquatch!!! :s0112:
I'll bring a snack.

2D86158D-9F82-4D61-83D6-1C43157054AF.png

Lmao!!

Sasquatch and UFO Hunting!!

Hahaha!

Never mind. If I have to explain it it loses it's funny.

Ok. Whenever someone posts a picture of "nature" and It's all pretty and serene looking, I like to look for anything that resembles a Sasquatch or UFO... even a shadow or a weird reflection...

I don't believe in that shiz, I find humor in it, sounding like an internet wack job, seeing Sasquatch and UFO's everywhere... but mostly in other people's pretty pictures... especially if they were camping there or something.

See, now it sounds dumb. :s0058:

Lmao!!

Sasquatch and UFO Hunting!!

Hahaha!

Never mind. If I have to explain it it loses it's funny.

Ok. Whenever someone posts a picture of "nature" and It's all pretty and serene looking, I like to look for anything that resembles a Sasquatch or UFO... even a shadow or a weird reflection...

I don't believe in that shiz, I find humor in it, sounding like an internet wack job, seeing Sasquatch and UFO's everywhere... but mostly in other people's pretty pictures... especially if they were camping there or something.

See, now it sounds dumb. :s0058:

OK next time I will jump on the wagon and help your story along!!! :s0112:

That looks awesome!! Guessing you have a bench or a really good shooting mat.
Actually no. I only shoot standing/kneeling a little prone or up over the hood of my jeep patriot. If i can hit what im aiming at its good with me. My buddies are all about moa stats. I shoot for combat accuracy. If I can hit it then it's good. Most of my shooting at mid to longer range is done with eyeballing and over 15 years of doing it. Can't tell you how far it is but I can get the sights right within a shot or 2

I also not huge on scopes. I know how they work but I'm just not a fan of glass. Irons consist of 99% of my shooting. I was told by a eye doctor that I'm far sighted so I can see and read things farther then most. I get headaches looking at computer screens and reading things within a foot or 2 from my face.

I have belonged to the Lake Havasu Sportsman Club for over 30 years. It is within sight of my house , about 2 miles away. Longest rifle range is 300 yards. Trap, skeet, pistol, and archery ranges are also available. I have to admit that shooting in an abandoned quarry near Flagstaff is more fun.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top