JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It helps to talk things through whether it be in life or what you are planning for in the future or the what if's!!

My greatest fear in life is letting my family down. This is the reason I work so hard and do the things that I do in Life so that I can be the man that they need me to be.

In a SHTF situation that fear would be me not making it home for what ever reason and them needing to fend for themselves with out my knowledge and expertise.

Pretty much a dead match to you @11Charlie!
I would add, my boys are grown and on their own ,and I have no doubt they can stand on their own two feet and "giveum hell" but the father in me wishes they were here when the time comes, I ain't as young and bullet proof as I once was! LOL

It's crazy how motivated I became to succeed once my first child was born.
I've heard many a man say very much the same thing. I have no wife and no kids. I consider myself to be very fortunate in that regard. I have no intentions nor desires to ever change my status of having no dependents. A new rifle or new handgun never complains about keeping the heat low to save money, or about not getting a new case when school starts in the Fall...

Hearing a, "CLICK", when I should have heard a, "BANG". Face bigsmyl.gif

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top