JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No problem!
Yes, it's hot.... But nothing out of the ordinary for summertime in the Valley of the Sun.

And then I jumped on a plane. Current temp here in Minot ND is 53! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I'm back from the cool part of the country, so now I will resume my usual whining, pissing and moaning about the fact that the temps exceed 80°F. It's actually not THAT bad if you start your day outside and warm up with it. It's when you go from the 70's of indoor AC to the 115° of outside that the shock hits you.

SO STAY OUTSIDE ALL DAY!!!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I was out in the heat for an hour and it sucked, I feel sorry for construction people
I was out in the heat on Sunday for 5 hours with my mom at a horse show where my cousin was showing her horse.They were using misters to cool off the horses and riders, and my cousin and her friends would use a hose on their heads before they rode. And they are from Terrebonne so they are used to heat.:eek: It's the humidity that gives it the kick.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top