"You ain't Black!"

nvshooter

Reactions

Was Joe BiteMe born an idiot? Or did he have to work at it? This guy is a monumental glans penis. He shouldn't even be a candidate if this kind of stupidity falls out of his piehole. Imagine the pounds of sewage solids that would fill the BVDs of the Criminal Left Media if Trump ever said something even remotely similar. But Tyranny-crats will assign to BiteMe's words the import of something said by Jefferson, Washington or James Madision, the latter being the principal architect of the Constitution. There can be no argument as to how despicable is a Party if one of their leaders can say something so dam-ned dumb, and have nothing said about it by the vast majority who are members of that Party...

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Yup, his mind is complete mush now, he has no control what come out of his mouth, but the Dems WANT him as POTUS so he can then be declared un fit, then they can then push Killory to the top chair along with what ever other female Ol Pedo Joe chooses! If any of that comes to pass, were royally screwed for the next 100 years!

OP
nvshooter

nvshooter

Reactions
It is who he will pick to be his VP.
BiteMe is playing identity politics, as Deception-crats always do. It's all they have because if they ever told the American People what are their genuine plans for the nation, no one would vote for them. Listen to the Disaster-crats talk about America: You hear nothing but gloom & doom, and about how terrible is our country to foreigners, minorities and anyone whom is not a member of the "evil rich."

Our nation was founded on Freedom-- the Freedom to make of yourself as much (or as little) as you so desire. The story of America is replete with men and women from humble beginnings who worked their way to wealth and property. The liberals would say "Well, that was back then. You can't succeed now like Rockefeller did a hundred years ago." Truth is, it's easier now to become wealthy than it ever has been. Rockefeller never had email, TV, cellphones, super-precision manufacturing, exotic materials, a worldwide system to transport raw materials quickly from one side of the globe to the other and all manner of benefits too numerous to mention.

The Tyranny-crats' political philosophy is to engender fear and loathing into their constituents. Fear is a great motivator. When your tack is to plant the belief into your voters that unless you vote for The Dark Side, you'll be thrown out of your home and will die hungry in the dark & cold. Of course all of that is pure bullschumer, but it appeals to those who lack the ability to think for themselves. Liberals do not think. They take decisions based upon mercurial emotion, which is the worst mechanism by which to take just about any decision. As proof of that assertion, I give you the American divorce rate...

OP
nvshooter

nvshooter

Reactions
… … "we don't care if he is a rapist … … We are going to vote for him anyway!"
The Criminal Left shizzled all over themselves with regard to what Trump said or may have not said about women's vaginas during the 2016 campaign. Now here we have a woman, Tara Reade, whom claims a sexual attack was made against here by Joe BiteMe. That Ballsy Ford woman was believed up and down and all around in her accusations against Brett Kavanaugh. She had less than no proof, but she was believed without question and was unfailingly supported by Chucky Bullschumer, Nancy Foolosi and the Criminal Left Media. Kavanaugh was opposed by the Insane Left because he would be part of what would slow or stop the destruction of America. BiteMe is supported by the Fruitcake Left because he could be part of what would accelerate or complete the destruction of America.

If you were to really think about it, you'd come to understand that the Criminal Left would vote for Mao (70 million murdered), Stalin (20 million murdered) or for Pol Pot (2 million murdered) if each was to pledge to keep abortion legal and to destroy those who worked their assets off to become successful under our free-market capitalist economic system.

OP
nvshooter

nvshooter

Reactions
… Biden will still collect lifetime benefits if elected until he dies, which isn’t soon enough for me.
I'd like to see BiteMe emigrate to a land where truth and fact are brutally apparent: North Korea. Let's see how quickly and how badly he wants to get back to this miserable, unfair and discriminatory country. To loosely quote Mark Twain: "I have never wished anyone dead, but I have read a few obituaries with particular relish."

A brain-damaged neighbor of mine has a BiteMe sign up along his driveway. It reads "BIDEN Truth versus Lies." I'm thin-kin about putting-up a big Trump 2020 sign that will blow away the pitiful thing he's put up. I have the perfect location for my sign. It would be dam-ned hard to not see it...

Reactions

Was Joe BiteMe born an idiot? Or did he have to work at it? This guy is a monumental glans penis. He shouldn't even be a candidate if this kind of stupidity falls out of his piehole. Imagine the pounds of sewage solids that would fill the BVDs of the Criminal Left Media if Trump ever said something even remotely similar. But Tyranny-crats will assign to BiteMe's words the import of something said by Jefferson, Washington or James Madision, the latter being the principal architect of the Constitution. There can be no argument as to how despicable is a Party if one of their leaders can say something so dam-ned dumb, and have nothing said about it by the vast majority who are members of that Party...
Every democrat since Johnson shouldn't have ran for dog catcher let alone president. Not since JFK has a democrat brought anything but scandal after scandal. What really baffles me is how this party always find the most criminal and evil person to run for the office.

I'm going to explain why I believe Democrats are sub human. Since LBJ the party has always chose the worst of the bunch to run for the president. Jimmy Carter 1/77-1/81, Bill Clinton (Slick Willy) 1\93-1/01, Barry Obama 1/09-1/17. Two of these men were re-elected even with their first 4 years being a complete disaster of scandal after scandal.
Why did Kennedy pick Johnson as V.P? They hated each other and when Kennedy was killed Johnson receded all Kennedy's orders before his body was cold. Why would a V.P. do that unless he was in on it. When Israel attacked the USS Liberty LBJ recalled the fighter jets sent to rescue the ship. If a Russian war ship hadn't showed up to witness the attack on the unarmed ship all crew would have been killed. They were being machine gunned in the water by are good friends. A clear day with our flag flying from the Liberty and Israel's fighters had over flown the ship many times earlier that day. Johnson left our sailors to be murdered.

LBJ's: great society was billed as an end to poverty, reducing crime, abolishing inequality and improving the environment. It did nothing. We now throw a trillion dollars a year at it,still nothing. LBJ said when the bill passed "We'll have those ni**ers voting democrat for 200 years" All hand outs. Not to be confused with a hand up. 70 different welfare programs and 69 make a person worse off than before going on the program. The only program that bettered one's life was work fare that taught a trade But obama, a democRat illegally ended the program. Welfare robs a person of his self worth, his pride and in time the ability to make lives simple decision bringing out the worst in a person. My proof is Katrina, people without the sense to get above sea level with a category 5 hurricane about to hit. Good Americans opening their homes to victims of their own ignorance were thanked by having everything not nailed down ripped off from those homes.

Thousands of bodies flouting in the gulf with hundreds drown in their homes. The democrat mayor was on Bourbon Street partying the night before while the next day hundreds of school buses went under water that could have saved many. But some how that was GWB's fault. Half the police force was missing because they never did exist in the first place. democRats in city hall were pocketing those fake cops pay checks.

New Orleans is what is called an infested bubblegum hole with high poverty, high jobless rate, high violent crime, high corruption under long democRat control. Like other democRat states, cities, and sewers. Where Americans have been disarmed setting up work safe environments for the criminal. If by chance the criminal is caught a Liberal democRat will make sure he is released to do it again.

On a Federal level rabid Hillary Clinton and other demoRats start to have jack booted thugs beating elderly Americans to show how brave their coward, treasonous asses are, stealing their liberty teeth at a time of need. This isn't your typical political party. But that is in the past and LBJ is burning in a hotter Hell.

Jimmy Carter: proves not all democRats are evil, some are just stupid and you know what they say about stupid. Jimmy didn't think he should pay off Iran's mulies who then started a revolution taking 55 Americans hostage 444 days. He mounted an unrealistic rescue with under trained men in a gutted military causing many deaths. He was a UN yes man and to this day loves terrorist.

Slick Willy: When he wasn't raping women he was dealing Coke. But he balanced our budget? He cut our military to do it. New troops didn't have ammunition to go to the range, he cut 20 Air Force and Navy air wings, over 260 surface ships, 4 nuclear submarines with their nuclear payloads, over 1 million reserve and active military troops,over 250 bombers with 2,000 fighter jets. What was left were put under UN control.

His Crime Bill was to put 100,000 more cops on the street. It banned the import of 'ugly' semi-automatic rifles, and the production of high capacity magazines produced after the bills signing. The bill wasn't signed for more than a month as Bill waited for his good friends at Polytect and Norinco, China's arms builders to dock their last ship with weapons on the ban list. In those 30 some days enough high capacity magazines were made they still set in warehouses today. The bill's 100,000 new cops it was to put on the street? You will have to ask Bill what happened to that cash. For once a bill was named for what it was and not exactly what it wasn't. This bill was a real crime.

Then there was Waco. Where Clinton's Jack Booted Storm Troopers issued a warrant. With guns a blasting they got their bubblegum handed to them by a few members of a church group. They did manage to machine gun from the air one church member trying to get to his family, now surrounded by trigger happy thugs. So Bill and Hillary on one of their daily calls to the head thugs at the siege say 'they are making meth, bring in Delta Force'. With their snipers, gun ships, tanks, and all their other stuff they showed up in preparation for the final assault. We all know how that ended and got sweep under the rug as the thugs were promoted.

I'm not even going to talk about the murders of all the Clinton's good buddies, or the many scandals as White Water, stealing the elderly's homes. Though never been president I think deserves un-honorable mention, the darlen of D.C, Hillary. She gives meaning to the 'Deep State' and hopefully will one day soon be given justice. When that many citizens vote for one as criminal, corrupt, and treasonous as her we have a big problem but the worst was yet to come.

BoRock Obama: Eight years in office and not once did he do anything for our country, it's people or an ally. Obama enforced his laws that weren't laws while not enforcing the real laws His administration sold Russia our uranium. He sent billions in cash to Iran, a country chanting death to America. He gave Russia the details on England's nuclear submarine fleet. He gave the Muslim nations the location of Israel's secret air base. Behind the back of Mexico's government he sent over 2,000 weapons to the worst bunch of murderers in the Americas causing over 600 deaths of mostly Mexican police and military. His attorney general was found in Contempt of Congress yet as of today no charges were brought.

Obama came on TV telling the American people he could not wait for Congress, he had to save the people of Libya.Then flying over 6,000 sorties of bunker busters and cluster bombs he murdered over 130,000 of the ones he told us he had to save with victory flags of Al Qaeda flying across the once great country. The enabler Congress of republicans did nothing. That's when I left the GOP sending them a letter letting them know why. The South Africa Lawyers Association put out a statement saying Obama had murdered thousands of people all across Africa including 500 children, again Congress turned a blind eye. He used government agencies and law enforcement against his political enemies including our citizens. He set up web sights where you could snitch anyone disagreeing with any of his policies. I went to one of these sights. The sub humans were so pathetic I had to join to write a one time blog telling them just how pathetic they were.

Most Blacks, none I call friend still think he walks on water even though he has murdered more innocent Blacks than anyone in America's history. Obama, Franks, and Dobbs ran interference for Fanny Mae stopping any investigation. When they could no longer stop an investigation that's when it all went South The lose of billions with the top three at Fanny Mae Rains, Howard, and Johnson taking $250 million in bonuses they were made to give half back and they say crime don't pay. This is only a few of the unconstitutional, unlawful, and treasonous actions of obama. I'm not writing a book. Which brings us to Creepy Joe your typical democrat president front runner. Just ignore the millions he took from Ukraine and China as he sold out America. No matter if it's a town, a city or a state if democrats run it you can bet your bottom dollar it's a first class sh1t hole with high crime, high poverty, no jobs, high taxed, and disarmed citizens. Democrats, you can't live with them and you can't kill them....yet. What is wrong with these people?

Last edited:
Reactions
The left is never going hold themselves accountable.....that concept only applies to Conservatives. Anything they do and I do mean ANYTHING they do is somehow justified morally necessary ...because they said so. No more explanation is needed, accept it, don't you dare challenge it, move on, get back in line.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA
Reno Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA
Top Bottom