JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

If you read the fine print you are actually getting 10 rolls for that price

Thing is when I'm buying something that says I'm gonna receive 40 rolls I'm not gonna be happy when I only get 10--

I'm surprised you would wish to do business with a company that is trying to screw you over with fine print
Your response is why I have had you on Ignore almost since the day I began in these pages. I am not going to do business with these people. I just put up the link for those who may be considering where they can find some TP in these dark times. We're right down to caveat emptor, here...

Was able to buy a four-roll pack at Walmart, this afternoon. They had maybe a dozen boxes of it. I thought about my fellow American and picked up just the one. Small roll; just 150 tickets per roll. Better than nothing. I can make these four rolls go about sixty days. I expect the supplies will be back in the stores by then, and the risk of being killed and robbed for the big twelve-pack you have will be significantly mitigated...

there hasnt been ANY paper products in our local small town wally since this cotillion began. Zero, zip, nada... go figger, this is like Russia in communist days! DIL sent us a care-package from Florida, where her husband runs an apartment maintenance business. Bless you, Philly!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top