JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
9mm
City
Chandler
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Will only trade for new manufacture (no reloads, no remanufactured) 9mm ball ammunition. One new thousand round case of the Federal Premium HST 147gr 9mm hollow points for three thousand (3000) rounds of new 9mm ball ammunition (any grain weight). Will not sell, only trade, and will not separate. Please don't ask. Some online retailers are posting this ammunition for as high as $1400 and as low as $700 per thousand round case, plus shipping and tax, when they have it in stock. Face to face in the valley only, will not ship. My value in trade is fair as I just purchased 1000 round cases of Geco 9mm online for $240 delivered. Please call or text 708-203-0855 for immediate response.

IMG_0792.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So, you are a reman-racist? All kidding aside, I am curious why you aren't considering it as a viable option. My question is based on this:
I am an FFL licenced Ammunition Manufacturer as well as a builder of AR-15 rifles and pistols.
Remanufactured ammunition must meet or exceed the same SAAMI standard that any brand or manufacture of ammunition must. Additionally, ATF regulations require that my facilities can be inspected by ATF for compliance with SAAMI standard loads at any time.
Not trying to change your mind, just curious now that you know that the only difference between ammunition I produce and Remington or Hornady is price. Hope you're having a great week!

Unfortunately when you only have negative experiences over a lifetime with reloads and remanufactured ammunition you get gun shy, no pun intended, about venturing into another roll of the dice with that kind of ammunition. I'd be more than happy to let you prove me wrong with the product you're offering, but not for an initial outright trade. I'll give you the fact that my basis for steering clear from the aforementioned ammunition types goes back to the 1980's, where I told myself enough was enough after I lost the entire cost of a brand spanking new Beretta 92F I saved my hard earned nickels and dimes to buy when someone's gun show 9mm reloads ruptured the barrel and bulged the slide, total loss even damaged the magazine and cracked the grips. If you claim yours are better than the nightmares I've experienced decades ago with underpowered/overpowered loads, filthy powder, primers falling out, reloaded split brass cases, etc..... I'm willing to give them a try. If it'll run my premium pistols and my NFA weapons you'll make me a believer. But not until I see it for myself. If you want to sell a 250 round range pack for my testing of either FMJ or plated bullets (no lead, as it's not compatible with my polygonal bore weapons) at a reasonable price that beats my recent newly manufactured 9mm GECO I purchased from Arms Unlimited three weeks ago for $240 a case delivered, then I'll give your stuff a go, even if you're not interested in my offering I've posted for trade here. Make me a believer and you'll have a customer for life. If you're unable to do that, then I'll continue to hold my current position on ammunition of that type. I'm always in the market to find a good reliable all around range load for hours of fun on the range. Because at the end of the day if the savings on reloads or remanufactured ammunition is nothing more than constant weapon malfunctions or even worse, damage to your weapons, it's no savings at all. As the saying goes "put your money where your mouth is" to prove this disbeliever wrong. Hell I'll go as far as posting on this forum to promote the quality of your product if it's all that you purport it be. You have my number, give me a call or a text when you get a moment and let's give your stuff a try. BTW two years ago I took in 500 rounds of 9mm in a package trade deal, cost me nothing, from what was supposedly a huge reputable remanufacturing operation on the "left coast", they have same name as the abbreviation for the airport there, and once again numerous malfunctions due to being underpowered in my NFA stuff. Those weapons never malfunction with quality factory ammo, and believe it or not they even work with WOLF, which is extremely dirty. Looking forward to hearing from you. Hope you're having a great day as well.

Respectfully,

Ivan

I would love to know how they work as well, it would be great to find a cheaper, quality alternative to newly manufactured premium factory ammo. But unfortunately after I offered to give his stuff a try, even without him trading for mine, it's been crickets ever since. It would be my belief that if you're in the business of making and selling a product, you'd do whatever it takes to gain a potential customer, especially after you went through the trouble of explaining the benefits and quality of your product. I'm here and waiting with cash in hand. What more can one do? Until he reaches out to give me info on how to obtain his product, I have to believe his offer was not genuine. No disrespect or ill intent, just give me the opportunity to try it out and I'll be a believer and customer for life. I'm not asking for any freebies here, I want to pay for it, as long as it's at price point that is below factory new premium brass cased ammo. If not, there's no point in buying it, is there. As I promised, if it is what he claims, he'll receive a positive review from me anywhere I can post it, along with a personal recommendation to my numerous friends in the Class 3 community. Give me a call or text at 708-203-0855. I can't buy if you don't reach out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top