JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tucson
State
Arizona
Zip Code
I'm looking to sell my PPS-43C. I'm posting this under handguns since it's considered a "pistol" under ATF regulations. So, any buyers must be 21+ years old.

This gun was manufactured by Inter Ordanance. I have the accessories it originally came with.

I'm asking $550 for it. I've fired it very little. I'm going to add some pictures soon, but wanted to put this out there to see if anyone has interest.

PM or reply to this post if interested

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm looking to sell my PPS-43C. I'm posting this under handguns since it's considered a "pistol" under ATF regulations. So, any buyers must be 21+ years old.

This gun was manufactured by Inter Ordanance. I have the accessories it originally came with.

I'm asking $550 for it. I've fired it very little. I'm going to add some pictures soon, but wanted to put this out there to see if anyone has interest.

PM or reply to this post if interested
I'm interested. What accessories and how many mags? Any ammo?

I'm interested. What accessories and how many mags? Any ammo?

3 mags

I have these oil bottles that came with it

As for ammo, I have a sealed tin of 1260 rounds, I was going to sell that separately. I think I have some loose surplus as well, if you weren't looking for that much

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top