JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
State
Other
Hey guys, Going along with my other ads, I have a dillon RL1050 including case feeder and whatnot. It will come with some conversions and some other bits.

I'm asking $800 OBO for the machine, that includes one head and a shell plate. Let me know which one you want, I'm kinda limited to mostly cowboy calibers, which is why I'm discounting the machine. I'll also throw in a powder measure and a few charge bars. I have spare heads available for $150/ea this includes a powder measure while they last.

I need to get these sold ASAP, I'm listing them here and elsewhere. I really just need them gone (we're shutting down most of our legacy production and moving over to Camdex), in the mean time we're shutting this shop down while we move into the new one.

I can take credit cards, this is a business sale. If you have questions or want more photos I can answer them. I can ship, you can pick up.

102_0202.JPG 102_0200.JPG 102_0201.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top