JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Reno
State
Nevada
Zip Code
Hello SW Firearms. I'm an FFL based in Casper, Wyoming. I have 2 brand new CZ handguns I'm looking to sell.

Shipping to your FFL via USPS is a flat $30. Includes insurance and signature delivery.

I can take credit card orders over the phone (I don't have a website I mostly do FFL-to-FFL or gun show sales) for a 4% fee, or if you're in the Reno, NV area I will be visiting family there and can bring these along to meet you at a local FFL to transfer.

CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom - $700

Brand new, never fired, CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom.
Comes with 2x 19-round magazines.

If you aren't familiar with the Phantom, they're the standard issue firearm for the Czech military's paratroopers. They are a standard CZ 75 SP-01, but with a polymer lower that shaves about 10 oz of weight off the firearm (why they're used for paratroopers). They get made about every 5-8 years for the Czech military and then CZ adds some more on for civilian production. These were last discontinued in 2019.
IMG_3572.jpeg

CZ P-09 + 22LR P-09 Kadet Kit Adapter - $700

Brand new, never fired, CZ P-09.
Comes with 2x 19-round magazines.

Also comes with a brand new CZ P-09 Kadet Kit that converts the P-09 to 22LR.
Includes 2x 10-round 22LR magazines.
IMG_3575.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

New Resource Reviews

Back Top