JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
SIG Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Durango
State
Colorado
Zip Code
Retarded question, removing my stupidity.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just to clarify.
You say you are not a felon ( that might change ).
You live in Colorado.
You want to come to Arizona and purchase a gun from an individual.
Is this correct ?

If so,
You will be committing a felony by crossing state lines with the intent to buy a handgun from an individual.
Also anyone who is reading this and knowingly sells you the handgun will also be committing a felony.
The only legal way is for the seller to have it sent to an FFL in Colorado and then you go to them and pick it up.
Also telling the world on a public website is not a very good idea.

Anyway this is how I read the law.

I'm not keen on doing 4473s unless I have to. I'm no felon or sexual assaulter or whatnot, I just don't like the idea of infringement. I just moved to Colorado, and not only do they have some different background process, I was told long holds, and denials were fairly common here. I'd get 3 day holds in AZ sometimes, I got told it was because of SF-86 and DD-214 etc military crap the chinese got in the 2015 OPM hack. It sounds like conspiracy crap but I heard it happened to o thers.

Anyways, I'm a legal purchaser, and it seems Sig P365XL prices have stabilized a bit, and I would love to have one. I don't know availability in Arizona, but I'd much rather do a private purchase while visiting the family than dealing with a slew of new Colorado gun legislation from that Syrian guy, and I heard something happened in Colorado Springs today. A kind gentleman who'd be able to find one of those and change his kind and need to sell it would make me happy and I'm super flexible on driving out, just got to base it around work schedule, and I'm not driving to Nogales or Quartzite hahaha hanks in advance for anyone who'd help me out, I only have one rifle receiver I've 4473ed, and I feel better keeping things that way with the climate in the country. If anyone knows/follows the market, is up for it, it'd be cool of you. I have family in the Chandler Gilbert area, but lived in Tempe for almost 30 years. Alright, I just figured I'd throw this out there since I'll likely take a trip to go see some family soon, see if it's still to hot to hit a few trails I like. Cheers
Am I the only one thinking troll?
RTL

Just to clarify.
You say you are not a felon ( that might change ).
You live in Colorado.
You want to come to Arizona and purchase a gun from an individual.
Is this correct ?

If so,
You will be committing a felony by crossing state lines with the intent to buy a handgun from an individual.
Also anyone who is reading this and knowingly sells you the handgun will also be committing a felony.
The only legal way is for the seller to have it sent to an FFL in Colorado and then you go to them and pick it up.
Also telling the world on a public website is not a very good idea.

Anyway this is how I read the law.
It was more of a stupid question, I thought I read about people doing this all the time, but I guess it can only be between certain states. I just was thinking places like Illinois, California, were where that was an issue. Sorry to be a moron, I'll just go talk to some FFLs about the process and go about it that way, thanks for letting me know I was asking as stupid bubblegum question, I'm still trying to figure out gun laws between states since I recently moved out to a rural area. I just came from Arizona recently and I wasn't aware I wouldn't be allowed to engage in the private process anymore, thanks for the answer.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top