JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39
City
Tempe
State
Arizona
Zip Code
So I'm moving states in a few months into a real small area and was hoping to be able to find something like one of these rifles beforehand.

I am open to other suggestions on rifles, and I check every day even though I'm RESPONSIBLY a month or so from a purchase. Things I am looking for (no GF3s, I want forged parts, and I don't wanna have to look at my rivets or trunnion), but yeah, forged parts, a CHF chrome lined barrel (I checked, the ZPAPs have them! that made me happy), I mean an ALG trigger would be neat but I'm gonna throw one in anyways.

So I was just curious if anyone had ideas for other rifles that will not let me down....my go to AK is an SLR107-FR, so I'm not buying a $800 WASR lol, places that I should be searching that I may NOT know to look for them (treat me like a retard with this, I am still recovering from the backpage days), and anything else interesting.

Thanks in advance, and I'm happy to answer any questions, I just haven't had luck and I think I am blind to a lot of places to go looking around for stuff.

OH: If anyone has, or knows someone local selling those new manufactured Croatian bolt hold open mags, shoot me a message, I've had trouble finding them lately and love them.

PSA: If I messed up this post in any way, I apologize, I tried to follow all rules, and just am a little unclear on WTB. If I have made any errors I am happy to fix them immediately.

God Bless,
Cody

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not sure I'm exactly addressing the issue you have in mind, but here goes- A Mauser K98k in decent shape will never let you down as far as a bolt rifle goes, and there are many civilian 98-styles available. A K98 converted to (say) 30:06 or .308/7.62X51 will do you well, and so will an original 8X57mm. If not a Mauser, then the British .303 is a useful high-power bolt gun.. 10 rounds of good English .303...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top