JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Lake Havasu City
State
Arizona
I would like to buy a Beretta model 86 Cheetah .380 ACP with a tip up barrel.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Beretta made tip up barrel pistols in 22 short, 22long rifle, 25 ACP, 32 ACP, and the final one was 380 ACP. I have carried the 32 ACP as a back up pocket gun on my weak side for several years and the 380 ACP with some new personal defense ammo as my EDC and have never had a failure to feed, or stove pipe or return to battery. Another thing about all the Beretta tip ups are they do not move out of battery when pressed against an object like the floating barrel pistols all do. You can test thes by pushing your pistol up against any object soft or hard and if the slide moves at all it will probably not fire. so if you are attacked and downed by a assailant and forced to use your gun against the body of same, make sure you have a gun that will work. For example a pistol with a barrel attached to the frame, or a revolver. Stay safe; stay aware; train often. As soon as I get a new digital camera, my current camera seems to be broken, I will post a photo, or you can google it. Also it very much like the Model 96 you have listed.

Last Edited:
Yes, an incredible hand gun. Versatile, easy to load and bring into battery, holds enough rounds to make it an effective EDC. I am looking to buy one as I have arthritis and it is difficult to rack the slide on my standard semi auto .380 pistol. I contacted Beretta directly and they have no current plans to reissue this hand gun. That could change now that the military has switched from the Beretta 92FS to the Sig. I also anticipate there will be used 92F's on sale soon as the military makes the change and the Sig is widely distributed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top