Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB Beretta model 86 Cheetah with tip up barrel

Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Lake Havasu City
State
Arizona
I would like to buy a Beretta model 86 Cheetah .380 ACP with a tip up barrel.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OP
P
Reactions
Beretta made tip up barrel pistols in 22 short, 22long rifle, 25 ACP, 32 ACP, and the final one was 380 ACP. I have carried the 32 ACP as a back up pocket gun on my weak side for several years and the 380 ACP with some new personal defense ammo as my EDC and have never had a failure to feed, or stove pipe or return to battery. Another thing about all the Beretta tip ups are they do not move out of battery when pressed against an object like the floating barrel pistols all do. You can test thes by pushing your pistol up against any object soft or hard and if the slide moves at all it will probably not fire. so if you are attacked and downed by a assailant and forced to use your gun against the body of same, make sure you have a gun that will work. For example a pistol with a barrel attached to the frame, or a revolver. Stay safe; stay aware; train often. As soon as I get a new digital camera, my current camera seems to be broken, I will post a photo, or you can google it. Also it very much like the Model 96 you have listed.

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    2.00 star(s)
    I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 firearms from Murphy's, I think. In general, it's a normal gun shop. Some folks are nice, some ignore you, some...
    • mikemenzie
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars