JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shame this young freshman is going to find out his 15 minutes of fame in the spotlight might (read will have) have significant repercussions during the rest of his HS career! PO'g the principal as a freshman - whew, his life will be just miserable!

Or should i say his caregiver(s) bravado is going to ruin their young son's educational environment and experience for the unforeseen future!

Majority of states do not allow minors to sue! For a minor to sue in WI (803.1(3)a) the must get an guardian or guardian ad litem!

Further, caregiver(s)/guardian(s) also sign school contracts that those under their care will abide by school policies, including dress code policies! Arbitrary or not!

Ya, this young man is about to find out 1) his caregivers lied to him. 2) PO school administrators doesn't bode well for your enjoyment of school till graduation. 3) he is a child. 4) life isn't and doesn't play fair & he is screwed!

PS: only, the only person benefiting from this young man's situation is the GA lawyer and his WI bar certified attorney!

Last Edited:
After reading nmwabbit's post, I think the kid should have just worn the t-shirt again and again to see what the near future would bring. The parents would soon get involved, assuming the kid gets suspended time and again. At that point is when the fur would begin to fly. It would be fun to watch the Evil Left Media try to defend the suffocation of the Right to Free Speech.

The taxpayer funded leftist propaganda and indoctrination facilities seem to be working overtime to crank out brainwashed sheeple's at an astonishing rate. When one or two students indicate that they still possess critical thinking skills in spite of the leftist's efforts - their only answer is to deny those students their rights or find some other way to inflict damage on them.

How do we get our schools back to teaching reading, writing and arithmetic instead of gender fluid and social engineering propaganda?

After reading nmwabbit's post, I think the kid should have just worn the t-shirt again and again to see what the near future would bring. The parents would soon get involved, assuming the kid gets suspended time and again. At that point is when the fur would begin to fly. It would be fun to watch the Evil Left Media try to defend the suffocation of the Right to Free Speech.

Sorry, the young man's caregivers are already involved in the clothing fracas as the article stated the school administrators had a parent/principal meeting on the subject already!

Further, the minor child can not sue on his own volition but has to have a guardian or ad litem to institute proceedings.

There is no free speech in educational institutions the lawyers will sue strictly from the perspective of the principal's arbitrary decisions!

How do we get our schools back to teaching reading, writing and arithmetic instead of gender-fluid and social-engineering propaganda?
Put God back into the schools. Never had anywhere near as many of the social ills in the '40s and '50s when He was there. Kids were taught honesty, responsibility and respect for their elders. Then Margaret Murray O'Hare came along, made a bunch of noise and in 1963 the Supreme Court decided that God had to pack His bags and get out of Dodge. I was in kindergarten in 1963 and started First Grade in Fall 1964. The changes had already been put in place, so I never knew what school was like before that date.

I began my Student Teaching quarter in December 1987. The kids were not at all interested in learning anything, so I didn't finish the quarter and found another way to graduate. Those several weeks I was in that class forever finalized my decision to never be a teacher for students who have no interest in learning the course material. I don't know how teachers go through it every day. I have nothing but respect for teachers who butt their heads against the liberalism and the bureaucracy of America's public education system.

Alas, the teachers are the problem in primary and secondary educational institutions as they have, until recently capitulated to the teaching of 'the test' at all grad levels dumbing our younger generation out of their critcal thinking skills.

Please leave caregivers out of the education equation as they do not have a clue what transpires in the classrom until "their precious little johnny or suzie" wear the wrong t-shirt to school!

Go pick a family eating establishment and watch mom, dad, offspring, pecking away on their individual cell phones, not saying a thing to each other!

Go pick a family eating establishment and watch mom, dad, offspring pecking away on their individual cell phones, not saying a thing to each other!
Oh my, have I ever seen that! Has me wondering why they have even come as a family to a restaurant. 'Bout the only benefit to the other patrons is that the kids don't make as much noise and trouble when their attention is riveted to their iPhones...

If they used the model of the FL school shooting he would have to be referred to the principal 21 times before he got expelled.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top