JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
Zip Code
I am just testing the waters on this one. Looking to trade - not sell. One Winchester Model 70 chambered in .300 Winchester Magnum (Classic Sporter model). This rifle is in very good condition. It has a jeweled pre-64 design bolt and a 26" barrel. It will come with a 20 MOA rail from Leupold, along with a couple of boxes of ammunition.

I am mainly looking for a stainless steel full size 1911 chambered in 10mm ( Springfield, Sig Sauer, or Kimber only). I might entertain a Coonan 1911 (.357 Magnum). I will also consider a Glock 34 (Gen 3 or Gen 4 - only with 17 round magazines) with cash or another pistol on your end. I expect the pistols to be in like condition to this rifle. Please message me if interested. Thanks for looking.

I will only deal with current Arizona CCW permit holders. Meeting place is the Sportsman's Warehouse parking lot off of Greenfield and the US60 in Mesa.

Trade value is $1,100.

20200920_184434.jpg 20200920_184453.jpg 20200920_184542.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top