JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my Winchester 30-30. It's the Buffalo Bill Commemorative Edition with the octagon barrel and the Gold coin in the stock not the silver one. It's well maintained and has been regularly cleaned with only a few rounds through it. It has a zip up padded case and a tracker that goes in under the butt plate. It's great for when you travel with it and syncs to your phone. It's also got a band for the butt that holds 5 rounds. The serial is clean on it as well I'm asking $650 Firm

8447820_01_winchester_30_30_buffalo_bill__640.jpg 8447820_02_winchester_30_30_buffalo_bill__640.jpg 8447820_03_winchester_30_30_buffalo_bill__640.jpg

I'm interested in looking at your rifle. Where can it be seen at. I'm looking to purchase for my 21 year old grandson for Christmas. You can call me if you like at 623-297-6066.
Respectfully Bob Suer

You can also send me a text and let me know if you still have the rifle. If you do Id like to see if there is a possibility of seeing it today. Please respond, Respectfully Bob Suer 623-297-6066

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top