JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Information for skewering liberals who argue the Second is not a Right that applies to an individual:

The Bill of Rights are laws that protect the individual American citizen from the excesses of our federal government. The Framers believed that each man is sovereign and therefore, cannot be "grouped" into categories, types and whatever mechanism that would deprive him of his individuality. The Criminal Left looks at Americans as groups of people. The fallacy therein is that only an individual man can have Rights; a group of men cannot. I at one time knew exactly why, but the reasoning has since escaped me. Maybe a bit of research is warranted. At any rate, the article is there for your perusal...

and

Notice how the word "responable" had been thrown around? BUT.....when you read the 2nd Amendment it doesn't say......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

My guess would be that another battle is still on the horizon.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I watched the entire History video in rapt attention, stopping just once to read the "methods of killing" statistics on the chart toward the very end. This video is an excellent source of information, and provides for a fascinating historical reference. You'd have to be someone entombed in the concrete of blissful obstinance and/or be mired in the muck of intransigent denial to not understand that modern-day arms for singular persons (not groups of persons) is an inviolate Right. But then, we have Americans who refuse to understand that their mercurial emotions are not to become the basis of sound and intelligent laws. All we can do is to elect Presidents who will nominate judges to our Court system who adjudicate based upon precedent law instead of what the Criminal Left Media "reports" to the People...

Ooops, I cannot seem to correct my error in Post #2 where I wrote.....

Notice how the word "responable" had been thrown around?

It should say......

Notice how the word "reasonable" had been thrown around?

Aloha, Mark

I just love how "politicians" try and tell us, what is best for us. They are in it only for themselves, to profit some where, to enrich themselves. They are not the " boss " of me. They work for me....screw every single one of them. The 2A is our right.

Been sayin it for YEARS,
FOLKS, the 2nd is NOT for the Goose Stepping Jackbooted Brown Shirt Thugs of Goberment to set limits on the citizens, it's for the Citizens to set limits on Gooberment!
The 2nd is the safe guard against a tyrannical gooberment, a fail safe that allows us to take back control and to remove those in power who would subvert our constitution!

NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO SET THE LIMITS ON WHERE MY FREEDOM BEGINS OR ENDS!
That is the gift of life from our creator, to be protected at all costs, against all harms!

Did Ya Know:
There are laws that come into effect should we choose to exert our true right under the 2nd?
Did ya know that within each STATE, there is ONE person who is above all others, and is a Sworn Constitutionalist?
( Hint, it's not the guv'ner nor is it a sheriff)
Did ya know that within those laws, there is a mechanism to remove from power, any politician, seat a judge and jury and try those individuals for treason, breach of fiduciary duty, and no confidence?
Did ya know there is a court already set up to handle this?

Our Framers knew the full value of what they were doing, and they ensured WE THE PEOPLE had the rights and the power to act as needed, what ever that need was!

Been sayin it for YEARS,
FOLKS, the 2nd is NOT for the Goose Stepping Jackbooted Brown Shirt Thugs of Goberment to set limits on the citizens, it's for the Citizens to set limits on Gooberment!
The 2nd is the safe guard against a tyrannical gooberment, a fail safe that allows us to take back control and to remove those in power who would subvert our constitution!

NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO SET THE LIMITS ON WHERE MY FREEDOM BEGINS OR ENDS!
That is the gift of life from our creator, to be protected at all costs, against all harms!

Did Ya Know:
There are laws that come into effect should we choose to exert our true right under the 2nd?
Did ya know that within each STATE, there is ONE person who is above all others, and is a Sworn Constitutionalist?
( Hint, it's not the guv'ner nor is it a sheriff)
Did ya know that within those laws, there is a mechanism to remove from power, any politician, seat a judge and jury and try those individuals for treason, breach of fiduciary duty, and no confidence?
Did ya know there is a court already set up to handle this?

Our Framers knew the full value of what they were doing, and they ensured WE THE PEOPLE had the rights and the power to act as needed, what ever that need was!

I always thought it was the Sheriff. Heck, he can arrest all FBI agents......and many more too.

State Adjunct General! Runs the show! Works with the Sheriffs as his civilian enforcement authority, and can arrest/remove politician or state entities and can call on any/all fed assets, or block them as needed! It falls under a number of laws, but chief amongst is Martial law, closely followed by Admiralty law, and finally Emergency War Powers! Note, up until Katrina, little of this has ever been put into action, though there have been notable parts! Katrina was the first major application and showed what can be done, as well as where there are going to be problems!

Militia is made up of singles of an age between 18 and XXXX so you are a part of a sum of able bodied that make up a whole in case of a tyrannical government needs to be overthrown. There are some additions to this that have been added that gives States rights when the early 1920s the Dick Act was passed and some states formed a States Militias that were unarmed organized, and under the State National Guard and the States Governors. Oregon had one until 2015, until their Governor placed it in stand down and it is disbanded. There are about a half dozen states, Texas being one, and others still remain. So as it stands the Second Amendment must stand as intended and it purpose it was written to prevent this country's leadership from turning us into a slave state! Citizens who are disarmed are slaves!

Militia is made up of singles of an age between 18 and XXXX so you are a part of a sum of able bodied that make up a whole in case of a tyrannical government needs to be overthrown. There are some additions to this that have been added that gives States rights when the early 1920s the Dick Act was passed and some states formed a States Militias that were unarmed organized, and under the State National Guard and the States Governors. Oregon had one until 2015, until their Governor placed it in stand down and it is disbanded. There are about a half dozen states, Texas being one, and others still remain. So as it stands the Second Amendment must stand as intended and it purpose it was written to prevent this country's leadership from turning us into a slave state! Citizens who are disarmed are slaves!
That definition of the militia is what was used to institute the Selective Service Act to implement the draft.

For me, there are three purposes for the second amendment. 1. Hunting for food, and recreational. 2. for the purpose of keeping governmental tierney at bay. 3. self defence from evil forces. You have the right to self defense. Taking it a step back, if somebody strikes you, can or should you strike them back? A resounding yes. If you are victimized, and you have the means to stop it, should you put that into use? Again a resounding yes. Liberals say thats what cops are for. I have always found them to heavy to carry for very long. Liberals say since we have cops, you don't need guns. Which is like saying since we have firemen, we don't need fire extinguishers.
There is nothing as effective as immediate response and the potential for immediate justice to deter thuggery.

When you think about it, your right to defend self and family from attack is a GOD GIVEN RIGHT. Defense does not limit what tools you will use in your defense. The only question as yet to be determined, and may never, is what constitutes attack. Physical attack is a given. But what about attack on property or personal integrity? In such cases there must be limitations. Appropriate response or defense still to be determined.

Physical attack is a given. But what about attack on property or personal integrity? In such cases there must be limitations. Appropriate response or defense still to be determined.
An attack upon your person is an immediate threat and demands an immediate response. Attacks on your real property or personal integrity are not life-or-death. For these attacks we have the Court system. The sticking point about going to Court is that you can never know what will be the verdict, even though the outcome may appear to be beyond obvious-- to your thinking. It all depends upon the preparation your lawyer has made to argue the case...

An attack upon your person is an immediate threat and demands an immediate response. Attacks on your real property or personal integrity are not life-or-death. For these attacks we have the Court system. The sticking point about going to Court is that you can never know what will be the verdict, even though the outcome may appear to be beyond obvious-- to your thinking. It all depends upon the preparation your lawyer has made to argue the case...
Agreed in theory, but when was the last time you got justice from out of the court system.. And there in lies the rub. Differing ideas of what constitutes justice. Granted that is not left up to us. However when the differences of opinion vary so widely it might become and issue in decision making.

Agreed in theory, but when was the last time you got justice from the court system?
I've been handed payin' papers by several State Police officers and Sherriff's Deputies over the last twenty-five years. I was able to pay a lawyer enough to beat all but one of the charges. The only one I lost was my last, in February of 2001. That one was such a travesty but it was so long ago, it's no longer on my DMV record...

Agreed in theory, but when was the last time you got justice from out of the court system.. And there in lies the rub. Differing ideas of what constitutes justice. Granted that is not left up to us. However when the differences of opinion vary so widely it might become and issue in decision making.
Defense rather than attempting to cram it under the 2nd, comes prior to the Constitution and falls under the Bill of Rights and God given Rights

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top