JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one sentence from the article says it all, "At this stage of the game, with the House in the hands of a clown posse being lead by an aging progressive, gun hating whacko, Trump needs to step up to the plate and begin proving to Americans why he can be trusted when it comes to our right to bear arms."

I think Trumps Visit to to the normally forgotten Wet Coast needs to set the stage for his Pro 2nd stance! He need to be called out and made to answer his Position on key issues, such as his recent actions that have put a huge question mark on his ticket!

I want to sit down with him and ask him to Push National Constitutional carry, I want the Hearing Protection act, and I want much of the NFA declassified and made mainstream! I want to get rid of the Back Ground Checks and have your rights tied to your personal record. I want the 2nd made absolute law of the land and upheld as uncontestable in any and all matters! I want the 2nd to be absolutely toxic to any politician who wishes to challenge it in any capacity, and I demand nothing less then what I stated above!

I want everything you guys said...
And if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a sammich too... a big, fat juicy Reuben on rye sounds great right now... almost as good as what you guys are sayin!

Sorry, this diet is killin me! Hope we all live to see the day!

I want firearm rights tied to voting rights - with the exact same non-felon, age and ID requirements. If you aren't legal to own a gun, you shouldn't be voting either. If they think a form needs to be filled out for every purchase, then so too should voting require the same thing. If that's going to "disenfranchise" anybody, then it presently could be considered "infringing" also.

I want firearm rights tied to voting rights - with the exact same non-felon, age and ID requirements. If you aren't legal to own a gun, you shouldn't be voting either. If they think a form needs to be filled out for every purchase, then so too should voting require the same thing. If that's going to "disenfranchise" anybody, then it presently could be considered "infringing" also.

:s0101:

Amen to that.

I want everything you guys said...
And if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a sammich too... a big, fat juicy Reuben on rye sounds great right now... almost as good as what you guys are sayin!

Sorry, this diet is killin me! Hope we all live to see the day!

I just had a roast beef and Swiss on Jewish Rye...hows that? Midnight "lunch"...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top