JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was asking myself a number of days ago, "Why do liberals so hate firearms of military heritage, especially the civilian AR-type rifle?" I came to the conclusion that it's because military wheppins are not attractive-- they are not "pretty" like was the hunting rifle of Nancy Foolosi's grandfather. A military wheppin has everything on it needed for combat-- and nothing it doesn't need. Necessities like those are grounds for the designers to throw aesthetics to the wind. Liberals live in a world of unicorns and rainbows, and there's always gourmet ice cream costing $13 a pint at the end of those rainbows. Military men who use "ugly" firearms have no need nor use for unicorns and rainbows. They need a weapon that can be used to kill the enemies of Liberty as quickly as possible, the killing being still another reason liberals hate firearms. Freedom is secured by hard men willing to do hard things so that those who follow will not have to do the same at some later time.

It's bigger than that. The political elite KNOW they can't have absolute rule over the "peasants" until they are disarmed.

They've slowly manipulated the general public into an ever increasing "dependence on government"... dependence on government for their "protection", their "housing", "education", "food", "healthcare", etc...

The elites (or their hired minions do) know human nature, which is generally mentally and physically lazy, and use "pressure and pleasure" (carrot and the stick) techniques to get results... and they're getting those results, slowly but surely.

Now having said all that, addressing WHY they hate the "modern sporting rifle". They don't actually hate the "MSR" when it's their "team" holding them, they just (especially) hate it when YOU have them because it somewhat puts the "peasants" who own them on some semblance of "parity" with (their) armed military and civil (police) forces.

Make no mistake, in their minds we're property, resources to be exploited... over and over again until we're dead, then they'll move on to our children, then our childrens' children.

As for the "drones" that laud and support the elites, they do it because they get their egos stroked; "I'm a good person", "I care about the environment", "It's for the children".... or, "I can get a position of power in the new order".

They hate you and your "military style" weapons because you won't bow the knee to their vain gods, their philosophies, their greed and lust for power.

They hate you because you exist.

Wow! Your response has left me speechless, Stomper. Being a military man, you understand that Freedom must be defended against those who seek to subjugate a population that more or less trusts its government to do the right thing because we hold faith in a document that proscribes the limits of government.

Did you hear what Nancy Foolosi said about Trump yesterday (4/24/20)? She said that Trump "does not believe in governance." Well, The Framers did not hold much faith in governance, either, but they also knew that men are not angels. So they wrote a Constitution that limits the power of government while at the same time defining Individual Rights that apply to every single person living in the United States. Foolosi looks at the Constitution as an obstacle that must be run around, tunneled-under, jumped over or just crashed right through from the front to create an America that would make North Korea look like New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I'm so happy that I was never qualified to marry and have kids. I'd not want to leave them a nation that is on the path to what the Criminal Left wants for America...

@Stomper is correct. They hate all firearms, not just "military style" firearms

They blatantly deny the original purpose of the 2nd Amendment, that which gives the power and authority to the citizenry to overthrow the government should it become antithetical to the cause of FREEDOM.

They transform the 2nd Amendment into a narrative about "hunting," then any non-hunting firearms become low hanging fruit until they can achieve their real agenda.

Z

It's bigger than that. The political elite KNOW they can't have absolute rule over the "peasants" until they are disarmed.

They've slowly manipulated the general public into an ever increasing "dependence on government"... dependence on government for their "protection", their "housing", "education", "food", "healthcare", etc...

The elites (or their hired minions do) know human nature, which is generally mentally and physically lazy, and use "pressure and pleasure" (carrot and the stick) techniques to get results... and they're getting those results, slowly but surely.

Now having said all that, addressing WHY they hate the "modern sporting rifle". They don't actually hate the "MSR" when it's their "team" holding them, they just (especially) hate it when YOU have them because it somewhat puts the "peasants" who own them on some semblance of "parity" with (their) armed military and civil (police) forces.

Make no mistake, in their minds we're property, resources to be exploited... over and over again until we're dead, then they'll move on to our children, then our childrens' children.

As for the "drones" that laud and support the elites, they do it because they get their egos stroked; "I'm a good person", "I care about the environment", "It's for the children".... or, "I can get a position of power in the new order".

They hate you and your "military style" weapons because you won't bow the knee to their vain gods, their philosophies, their greed and lust for power.

:s0101: They can hate me all they want I don't like most people anyway!!!

Stomper = "Cut straight to the Chase and don't get mired down wading through the B. S." :cool:

The PTB don't care about you and me and our rights, they only care about power and how much more of it they can take, they only care about the guns because that's how you and I restrain them! With out the means and abilities to protect and defend ourselves, the PTB can create any situation they wish that grants them more power yet!
Our Constitution had just been written and there were already Politicians working to subvert the rule of law contained and constrained by it! The only difference between then and now, they have found the ways around that document, effectively making it moot! Now more then ever, i'm finding real serious reasons to own guns, and that includes those evil black wheppins! Not because they are better, or carry a Military image of power and dominance, but because they sure do a fantastic job of pissing off the P.T.B! Personally, the Black Rifles are only just OK to me, i'm much better with a hunting rifle ( after all, that's it's purpose) and I only really need a black rifle for fighting more then one or three at a time, and trust me, I can fight with a bolt action just fine!

Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken!

MSRs have been used in mass shootings which make them an easy target, especially when super hyped by the MSM. The ignorant general public eats the tripe like it is Nancy's ice cream. Fortunately the COVID scare has given some lessons on the realities of gun purchases. Hope they spread the info around to their post menopausal red shirted MDA buddies.

MSRs have been used in mass shootings which make them an easy target, especially when super-hyped by the MSM.
I got an email the other day from some gun-grabber group asking that I sign a petition to "Ban All AR-15s Now!" The copy in the email read that "the AR-15 is the weapon of choice in mass shootings" and that "we must get these weapons of war off America's streets." I get this kind of sewage solids because I signed-up for some liberal website just so I could make as much trouble for them as I could by way of telling them to go copulate themselves, et cetera. What they want is money; the whole spiel is set-up to get you to a page upon which you donate to their moronic cause. I wanted to donate a single cent. Such a donation would cost them more to process it than it was worth, but they want at least a buck. I would have liked to give them the middle finger, but how do you do that on a website? In the end, I gave them nothing.

On these liberal pages, there is no way to send a worded message. You get several pages as to why you need to send them hundreds of dollars, a page to do so but never any space in which you can send a message. I guess the glans penises who populate these groups know that there are people like me out there who sign-up for their sites just to make trouble for them. Yeah; I'm one of those. And proudly so.

Does it cost these groups money to actually send emails to people? I know the dimbulb fools who work at these places have to be paid. My question is, does it cost money to use the internet to send-out millions of emails?

Personally, the Black Rifles are only just OK to me; I'm much better with a hunting rifle (after all, that's its purpose) … ...
Assume the Criminal Left takes our AR-type rifles from us. Will the gun-grabber filth soil themselves when we build bolt-action rifles that can put a bullet through a pineapple at 1500 yards?

I never shoot mine. It never goes to the range. I own them because they tell me I can't or shouldn't. Well piss on them I will and I should come and take em.
You got to see one of only 4 I even own, and that day was to break it in and get it zeroed, other then that, it's only been out one other time and that was to fine tune and test some loads! In the safe it goes, hopefully to stay until they carry me out feet first! They can be fun for sure, but their not really my thing! I like Nice Wood and Blued steel, usually the kind made pre 1950 by the masters such as Jeffery's, Holland & Holland, Zelous, FN, Mauser, ect.....

We can do that now.
Yes, we can. But I doubt the sewage-drinkers who want our wheppins know that such rifles exist. They are all lathered-up about "weapons of war" to know about rifles that can hit a milk jug at 1000 yards. I'm no expert, but will a 6.5mm Creedmoor hit a milk jug at 1500 yards? Once they know about such rifles, will they deign to pass laws that will propel a bullet only so far?

I have actually seen some printed idiocy about some collection of anti-Liberty trash who wanted ammunition loaded such that the bullet would not go beyond 100 yards. That will be the next thing. Those 400-yard shots on that huge elk will be a thing of the past, I assume to "save our wildlife heritage for the children." There seems to be no limits as to how sickening will become the Fruitcake Left...

Yes, we can. But I doubt the sewage-drinkers who want our wheppins know that such rifles exist. They are all lathered-up about "weapons of war" to know about rifles that can hit a milk jug at 1000 yards. I'm no expert, but will a 6.5mm Creedmoor hit a milk jug at 1500 yards? Once they know about such rifles, will they deign to pass laws that will propel a bullet only so far?

I have actually seen some printed idiocy about some collection of anti-Liberty trash who wanted ammunition loaded such that the bullet would not go beyond 100 yards. That will be the next thing. Those 400-yard shots on that huge elk will be a thing of the past, I assume to "save our wildlife heritage for the children." There seems to be no limits as to how sickening will become the Fruitcake Left...

I gotta be honest my man I can see them getting the evil black rifle so it can't be sold anymore. But if you start going after bullets and the such you will have a deeper sense of who lives in this nation. I know so many people that don't care about AR's but they do there hunting. just a thought and maybe I'm wrong:oops:

No, they will designate long range rifles as sniper gear designed to kill people from long range and want them banned as well.

No, they will designate long-range rifles as sniper gear designed to kill people from long range and want them banned as well.
I do not doubt you. The Fruitcake Left already refer to going to the range to practice as preparation for "hunting humans." What kind of diseased mind would harbor such idiotic notions? You'd have to have a predilection to yourself kill innocents in order to give voice to such things. If that be true, seems we who own our wheppins legally and use them lawfully are not a threat to others-- while those who espouse civil disarmament are the genuine danger.

They have absolutely no idea what is what, nor do they care, if its' black and has a mag hangin out the bottom and a pistol grip, it's on their list!
They would melt to learn that one of my much beloved Colt's from the civil war era is not only still quite capable, but still just as deadly as ever, maybe even more so today with really good black powder and bullets, so much so that an 800+ meter shot with open sights is quite possible. Same with one of my much beloved 1895 Winchester Lever actions, chambered in such lowly cartridges as the .30 U.S.1906 or my .405 WCF, and not some high zootin super match wizz bang sniper round like those new fancy fangled cartridges that can reach beyond a thousand yards! LOL
I bet if I really spent the time and effort, I could match my record of 2000 Meters with that old .30 U.S. in one of these Winchesters! Wouldn't THAT be something!
Let them come!
Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top