JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like this phrase. Would you care to expand upon its origin or any interesting history behind it? If it comes from a movie, I'll have to apologize. I have not seen a movie in a theater since May of 2010.
Ha! It's believed to be an old Roman Battle Cry or Solders Prayer, originally spoken as "Awaken the Iron" I changed it up to "Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken" as my Battle Cry!

I like this phrase. Would you care to expand upon its origin or any interesting history behind it? If it comes from a movie, I'll have to apologize. I have not seen a movie in a theater since May of 2010.
In 2018 hand guns were used to murder 6,603, knifes 1,515. Hands, feet and blunt objects as hammers, bats, rocks killed 1,115. Rifles
I was asking myself a number of days ago, "Why do liberals so hate firearms of military heritage, especially the civilian AR-type rifle?" I came to the conclusion that it's because military wheppins are not attractive-- they are not "pretty" like was the hunting rifle of Nancy Foolosi's grandfather. A military wheppin has everything on it needed for combat-- and nothing it doesn't need. Necessities like those are grounds for the designers to throw aesthetics to the wind. Liberals live in a world of unicorns and rainbows, and there's always gourmet ice cream costing $13 a pint at the end of those rainbows. Military men who use "ugly" firearms have no need nor use for unicorns and rainbows. They need a weapon that can be used to kill the enemies of Liberty as quickly as possible, the killing being still another reason liberals hate firearms. Freedom is secured by hard men willing to do hard things so that those who follow will not have to do the same at some later time.
In 2018 hand guns killed 6,603 That is a lot of people when we keep hearing there is no hand gun that is powerful enough to take a man down in one shot. Knifes killed 1,515. Bare hands, bats, hammers, rocks and other creative ways killed 1,115. Down at the bottom of the list is rifles. Not just these so called semi auto military assault rifles firing a ball and chain but all rifles including bolt actions, the number is 297.

These semi auto rifles were not what our founders had in mind when talking about the Second Amendment. It was an up to date modern military weapon. The Dick Act became law in 1903. It defined the different forms of the militia and how able body men were part of that militia. If you are called and don't show up with a modern military weapon and the rounds for that weapon you can be tried by a military court just as an active duty troops.

So what would ever happen if we were invaded? From the Left Coast or the other Left Coast? They would march right in as these semi automatic rifles and hand guns are already ban. If you do own one in these unconstitutional states you have to jump through hoops, a lot of hoops. The invaders would march right in unopposed. It wouldn't surprise me if places like California and New York surrender handing the invaders a flower and a key to the city.

At the start of WW II Americans packed up their hunting rifles and sent them to England with the promise of getting them back after the war. But after the war that government took them from the subjects and destroyed them. Once a subject always a subject. It must be Hell not having a Bill of Rights in places like England, California, New York and all the other democRat controlled s#*t holes.

These crazed democRats want these weapons because tyrants can't rule an armed population and if they ever get those guns the Bill of Rights will be worthless. That's what every one of our founders said over and over again, Being armed is more than a right. It is the duty of every American to be armed and teach your children when young the use and safety of firearms.

Jefferson said it all. "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants (democRats)"

He also said "The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

It's like he knew what is happening in all these democrat drug and crime infested gun free rat holes all over the nation. The Murder rates in these rat holes are 10 to 20 times higher than the nation's average The democRats answer to the violent crime rates, to take away the Fourth Amendment.

HAVE YOU NOTICED EVERY ONE OF THESE RABID GUN GRABBERS DON'T KNOW WHICH END THE BULLET COMES OUT? Let's buy them all a gun and the problem will be solved.

In 2018 handguns were used to murder 6,603...

In 2018 handguns killed 6,603...
A small point, but your first mention is correct: "handguns were used." Your second mention is straight out of Handgun Control's manifesto: "handguns killed." No inanimate object perpetrates any action upon any other entity or item of its own volition. A human hand has to be involved at some point. This is known as Human Responsible Agency. Things just don't "happen." Yes, a hillside may collapse because of too much rain. But a staggering majority of what happens between two people is usually the result of one taking a decision that primarily benefits him over what benefits the other.

The whole "Wuhan virus" bit is an attempt to use what is mostly a minor illness in 99+% percent of the population to MAKE WAR ON OUR GUARANTEED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS- at this point to see how we react to the increasing strictures on freedom to assemble and adding some more gun control and freedom of movement and the introduction of artificial shortages- it's all being tested and is meant to be PEOPLE CONTROL thru FEAR- to stampede the herd into giving up "essential liberties" for some perceived safety and security enforced by Big Mama Gummint..."Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety".

Wow! Your response has left me speechless, Stomper. Being a military man, you understand that Freedom must be defended against those who seek to subjugate a population that more or less trusts its government to do the right thing because we hold faith in a document that proscribes the limits of government.

Did you hear what Nancy Foolosi said about Trump yesterday (4/24/20)? She said that Trump "does not believe in governance." Well, The Framers did not hold much faith in governance, either, but they also knew that men are not angels. So they wrote a Constitution that limits the power of government while at the same time defining Individual Rights that apply to every single person living in the United States. Foolosi looks at the Constitution as an obstacle that must be run around, tunneled-under, jumped over or just crashed right through from the front to create an America that would make North Korea look like New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I'm so happy that I was never qualified to marry and have kids. I'd not want to leave them a nation that is on the path to what the Criminal Left wants for America...

Fyi her name is Nazi Pelozi

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top