JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still can't believe it, but it seems I've misplaced my Milt Sparks belt that I've worn daily since 2006. my belt. I'm pretty sure it'll turn up but I can't wait for it, so I guess I'm in the market.

Which belts have you tried and liked? Which belts have you tried and didn't like?

LOL!!!

I don't know! The mfg's name is worn off, it's so old! I do remember that I bought it at Shooters Service Center in Saint Johns neighborhood of PDX. It was under $45. Another place in Portland (well Tigard) is Ted Blocker! Can not go wrong with TB!

i like my 5.11 belts. after a couple years they lose their stiffness though. i want to get a double layered belt with a metal or nylon band between the layers... any suggestions?

I ended up ordering a cheap Water Buffalo belt from Versa Carry ($45). It looks like a very well-made belt but it's incredibly thick!

Realizing that I still needed a black belt, a got in on a deal for a Kydex reinforced belt from Hank's Belts ($72). It's a bit thinner, also very well-made.

Unfortunately neither of these compare to Milt Sparks I misplaced, so when I lose a bit of extra around my midsection and come in to some cash I think I'll end up ordering another one. These will definitely work until that happens.

Since this original post I purchased a Hank's Belt which works well. It's no Milt Sparks, but I think it was around half the price. I'm planning on ordering another Milt Sparks shark skin soon.

This is the one that I got so that I can carry my Desert Eagle .50 AE sometimes. It is stiff and sturdy (no sagging with that beast of a pistol on my hip). I would like to have more adjustment (fine tuning, so to speak), so in the future I will be looking at belts from Kore Essentials.

I realize this is an old post, but everyone needs a new gun belt from time to time.

The last time I needed a new gun belt I contacted Lewis Hughes of Hughes Holsters. Now, he lives in Sierra Vista AZ. I've been buying gun belts for over 50 years and this one, a full grain leather, double stitched with roller buckle is top notch and a good value at only $49.99.

Lewis has great customer service. He makes work belts and western belts too. I ordered his gun belt after he made me an Avenger style holster for my EDC. It was a smart move and I want to recommend and pass on my good fortune to others.

I highly recommend BigFoot Gun Belts. Steel core so they never roll, great price, and stellar customer service. I own several and I am an "American of unusual size" . . . . .

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top