Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Who Grew Up Owning Your Very Own Red Ryder BB Gun

Reactions
I had one that I found out in the pump house of the home my parents leased in Washington State. Darned thing would shoot around corners....Really!!

It was very well weathered and had some rust that I cleaned up, but it shot and you could still read Red Ryder in the stock. :)

Reactions
At my Grandmas house in Walla Walla, she had a red Ryder she had for my dad and his brothers. I ended up using it whenever we visited, unfortunately my parents didn't want me to have it since they knew I'd shoot at the neighbor cat. haha

Joe Link

Reactions
Some of my best memories involve one of these. None of my GI Joes were safe! I used to hang grandpa's plastic Kodiak tins from trees with fishing line and shoot those. Usually it'd pierce one side but not the others, allowing me to 'collect' and re-use my BB's.

Also learned what happens when you piss off an fire ant hill by shooting down the hole :mad:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper
  • Clark County Shooting Complex
    5.00 star(s)
    I like the range, the staff is friendly and helpful. I wish they were open on Mondays, especially those holiday Mondays. I have been to our other...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I drove up there from Chandler to get what I needed. Simple layout, products on shelves, no BS marketing fluff or decorations or signage. No...
    • MadDuner

ONLINE NOW

No members online now.